What to buy

craigb

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
This is one of the worst questions asked on the forum due to the subjectivity of preference, as well as one of the most common... What should I buy folks?

When I browse around the vendors sites, a lot of things get my attention but I can never feel certain so I pull the plug instead of the trigger.

I'm currently loving the pulse mech with the berserker RDA for fruity menthols. This combo is set and settled,but doesn't do too well with my bakery and dessert juices.

I've been casting lustfull eyeballs at the Pulse 80w with a Recurve on top. What's the general consensus on that?

But when I start seriously considering this buy, I think about the 3 sets of married batteries I have and don't really want to break them as I have enough single cells to power 2 single cell mods simultaneously.

Then I remember the obs engine v2 that's sitting, struggling on a single battery MOD that hasn't had a fair run yet.

When I look at the dual cell mods available now, nothing really jumps at me, specifically where form and function meet (bought the voopoo drag and sold it quickly because it wasn't sitting comfortably in my hand)

I'm also moving towards single coil atomizers - is that a good idea flavorwise for the profiles I am chasing?

Finally while I'm enjoying the MTL from the berserker, I'm not limiting myself to MTL, there's always room for good ol' DL cloud blasting.

So, what do ya think? Am I overthinking this? Will the pulse 80w and Recurve make the custards quiver and the cookies crumble?

Summary :
Looking for a single or dual battery mod. Preferably regulated to check resistance on new builds.
Single coil atty, preferably BF RDA for squonker, but if I get a dual battery mod then a solid RDA or RDTA, single or dual coil.

Would prefer if suggestions are easily available locally, new within a reasonable but modest budget.

Not asking for much hey :rofl:

I love my cylon @Silver it is the most comfortable mod to hold the body design is excellent. I only have one con for this mod and that would be the fire button if you press on the bottom it doesn't fire, you have to press either in the centre or on top.

The button is big enough so I've never had a issue where I press too low that she doesn't fire but to some with OCD it might be a problem.

Here begs the question. Why would you want to press the bottom button when logically you press in the middle.

I tested it on my mod and appears to have the same thing as yours.

But still.

Here begs the question. Why would you want to press the bottom button when logically you press in the middle.

I tested it on my mod and appears to have the same thing as yours.

But still.

Yip one naturally presses in the centre but it shouldn't matter where on the fire button you press it 'should' always fire no matter where you hit the button. But it's not a major con but still a design flaw.

DHL it will be, Nopost Office on strike and they had a 100 ton backlog on parcels before they embarked on this. Anyone waiting for some Vapemail, enjoy the wait, you are going to be grey like me, I’m also waiting.

Phew luckily didn't pull the trigger this weekend on normal Free shipping , maybe a GB is in order if we have enough interest ?

Yip one naturally presses in the centre but it shouldn't matter where on the fire button you press it 'should' always fire no matter where you hit the button. But it's not a major con but still a design flaw.

Try pressing harder on the bottom area - mine fires but totally agree it could have been made better. Too many design flaws in this mod...

Phew luckily didn't pull the trigger this weekend on normal Free shipping , maybe a GB is in order if we have enough interest ?
Looks like a good idea, at this stage I’m looking for about $ 30-40 stuff in total, and the courier option doesn’t really justify this.

Back