Whats A Good Multimeter To Buy?

does your guys' hickey also flash intermittently once it gives the reading?
Yes. I think it takes a reading, pause, take another reading, pause, take another reading, pause, take another reading, pause, take another reading, pause.....disconnect by hand.

Yes it does - reason being, higher accuracy in real time with quick reading, and uses much-much less energy (doesn't drain more than required energy from battery under test).

Yes. I think it takes a reading, pause, take another reading, pause, take another reading, pause, take another reading, pause, take another reading, pause.....disconnect by hand.
yip thats what i thought

just wanted to make sure

this is quite a nifty little device!

thanks again Ω @johan

so yesterday i was a bit bored and decided on being a little creative LOL

i had 2 18650 battery cases of which i was only using one of on the one hand, and the doohickey in the other and decided to put them together.

one of the main reasons i did this was because i was a bit afraid of damaging the doohickey whilst carting it around in my work bag.

this is what i came up with.

i used a soldering iron to smoothen out the inside of the case so the doohickey sits comfortable therein.
the screen is kept in place with some double sided tape.

IMG_0206.JPG

then i melted off the sides so the wires sit in them
IMG_0207.JPG

end result
IMG_0208.JPG

i can now carry my 'box mod' any where, any time ;)

Brilliant Idea @Riaz - why didn't I think of that? PS. The little voltmeter is very robust, you can drop & kick it over the pavement and nothing will happen to it.

Brilliant Idea @Riaz - why didn't I think of that? PS. The little voltmeter is very robust, you can drop & kick it over the pavement and nothing will happen to it.
i wouldnt take that chance Ω

i love it too much ;)

if i had a steel case for it i would use it

Nice job & great idea @Riaz :)
Long shot, but are these still available?

I've got a few units left as some members did not respond on my post how and where to deliver, not paid yet anyhow and I don't think they are interested.

@Riaz, mine only does that when I connect it up to a really old fake battery

When I use one of my new genuine batts it doesn't flash like that

Uh oh, it's does this with all my batts, all of them are efest

@Riaz, mine only does that when I connect it up to a really old fake battery

When I use one of my new genuine batts it doesn't flash like that
If you are not joking, there is something wrong with yours. It is supposed to flash on and off according to @johan.

Only joking @Riaz ;-)
Mine flashes all the time.
Lovely device indeed

Ω @johan , have you got any of these badboys left?
If so, could i pretty please buy one from you at the meet :D

I have

I've got 3 left without owners. I am planning to go to the vape meet, but I am due to run some production etc. in China from the middle of this month and don't know if I will be back in time.

I have

I've got 3 left without owners. I am planning to go to the vape meet, but I am due to run some production etc. in China from the middle of this month and don't know if I will be back in time.

@Yiannaki, these Doohickeys are more than handy for use on your Reo batteries. If I were you I would do anything to secure one. Even pay postage.

Last edited:
I have

Please reserve one for me @johan

Will pm you in a sec :)

Back