What's in your hand right now?

The chip has a chip in it
It's like inception but for chips
A chip within a chip
Chipception
Without that chip, that chip had the ability to create obesity. Lucky i set it down and chowed the rest of the packet.

Strangers Minuta with polished Haar on top. I think one more session at the polishing station and we will be good to go!
Haar 5.jpg

IMG_20200715_195947.jpg
3 reloads and a slipper! Drop the L and add a T and we have a party!

No electricity at my place since 10 this morning!

So whenever we get loadshed. A breaker in the area doesn't close properly. And by the time these asstwats answer their phone and dispatch a techy it's 7 to 8 hours later.

I can manage the cold night with no TV etc.

My problem is tomorrow. We won't be able to work at all from home if we go out at 9am and they take all day to sort their breaker out after the loadshedding ends

So whenever we get loadshed. A breaker in the area doesn't close properly. And by the time these asstwats answer their phone and dispatch a techy it's 7 to 8 hours later.

My problem is tomorrow. We won't be able to work at all from home if we go out at 9am and they take all day to sort their breaker out after the loadshedding ends
That happened to me in the week.
The last time it was loadshedding I left home in the dark and returned home from work in the dark for that whole period the Eskom guy came back from leave. Who really wants to stand in a cold shower this time of year?

Same thing happens herw bud, every single time we loadshed! And we are due to load shed again tomorrow fro 8-12:30 and we are still without power.

Today's teammates

e05968c91c719acb74f47d659126e29b.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Back