What's in your hand right now?

Nom nom
f14528db90f3854e9d70204093a97ade.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

You can always look at something like this?
It is an unregulated mod, but not mechanical, as it has a Mosfet chip for some protection.
It comes with two tube pieces, so you can have it in a short 18350 mode for MTL, or with the extension for normal single 18650 mode.

https://blckvapour.co.za/products/cthulhu-tube-mod
Thank you so much, but I need to have everything as safe as possible in case my two year old somehow gets her hands on it. I know that shouldn't happen but I'd rather err on the side of caution. Appreciate you posting though, when I first took up vaping I looked at something similar (might have been that actually) with a cthulu Squonk adapter. But decided it just wasn't safe enough for now. In a few years I'll go mech!

Thank you so much, but I need to have everything as safe as possible in case my two year old somehow gets her hands on it. I know that shouldn't happen but I'd rather err on the side of caution. Appreciate you posting though, when I first took up vaping I looked at something similar (might have been that actually) with a cthulu Squonk adapter. But decided it just wasn't safe enough for now. In a few years I'll go mech!
The Nunchaku 2 is quite nice in stainless, it is just way taller.

15949108903547885971504130223420.jpg
Game changer in the shado in the perfect combo! The greatest dessert vape ever!

Back