What's in your hand right now?

Awesome @Lushen ! Congrats
Would love to hear your thoughts on the Manta after youve had some time with it

I have been vaping on it for about two hours and got through 4ml's of juice. I have a Silver of note

It's a GREAT atty. Simple to coil and wick. Has an option for dual coil with dual or single airflow and different settings for airflow from lung hits to MTL.

I have the same build as my cyclone and the flavor and Vape is on par.

The only downfall is that it is a little noisy, other than that it's awesome.

Where from in bf format?

The only originals we got in bf are from catfish atty's. They are about R1700, give or take. But they are original.
Rob Fisher pointed me to clones on Slowtech, but we will have to get them bf'ed locally. I am keen to get the original as the build quality is phenomenal.

I bought a couple of clones (to try) from Fastech and @hands did the BF mod for his and is really happy with it. The original is really expensive at around the $110 point...

The only originals we got in bf are from catfish atty's. They are about R1700, give or take. But they are original.
Rob Fisher pointed me to clones on Slowtech, but we will have to get them bf'ed locally. I am keen to get the original as the build quality is phenomenal.
Thanks guys, think I shall stay with my Origen Little 16BFs for the time being. Until I can first test a Manta.

Cracked my Bellus glass and replaced with spare and too afraid to use it as I do not see any spare Bellus glasses available yet.
Rediscovered my Aqua V2 and enjoying this for a change, nice MTL and restricted lung hits on 12mg juice for a change and the flavour is on par.
aqua.JPG

Cracked my Bellus glass and replaced with spare and too afraid to use it as I do not see any spare Bellus glasses available yet.
Rediscovered my Aqua V2 and enjoying this for a change, nice MTL and restricted lung hits on 12mg juice for a change and the flavour is on par.
View attachment 42486

The Goblin mini glass works on the Bellus

Thanks, good to know! Have a Goblin mini spare, lets see which one breaks first

Sent from my E5633 using Tapatalk

c833158d591d159472f00f5e7c809fad.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

I sold my only standard Reo just because I need to use some of the mods I've made.I even put a soft Italian bottle in here just because @Rob Fisher told me he was planning to drive down here from Durban and hurt me if I didn't put it in a mod.
I even filled the bottle with Tropical Ice version C:)
IMG_1656.jpg

I sold my only standard Reo just because I need to use some of the mods I've made.I even put a soft Italian bottle in here just because @Rob Fisher told me he was planning to drive down here from Durban and hurt me if I didn't put it in a mod.
I even filled the bottle with Tropical Ice version C:)

Just in time @Genosmate! :D

velocity rda dual coil build 0.42ohms on a
Tesla nano 100w
vaping at 60w

My own juice creamy pineapple 6mg nic

00323217d3b255c4256e50e6e44d47a9.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700H using Tapatalk

IMG_20160107_195519.jpg
My VTC mini/Goblin mini. Vaping on some DIY Unicorn milk. a Beer in the other hand..usually

Last edited:
1ddd0fb97af064f3dc54c208fa34f09d.jpg

IPV D2 and the Odin with a 0.45ohm build at 40watts. Old school dripper but still flavorful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im still digging your photo composition skills long after the competition is finished and gone. :)
A breakdown of tank, dripper, mod and milkshake etc would be of some interest to us Im sure.
Lol thanks man, just having some fun with phone. It's just an IPV D2, Silverplay Nano tank, cold milk with strawberry Nesquik and One Hit Woonder's Milkman. Nice breakfast juice that.

Back