What's in your hand right now?

@blujeenz , i can also confirm that Rayon does taste pretty neutral from the beginning - at least for my tastebuds

You sure you got the right Rayon?

@blujeenz , i can also confirm that Rayon does taste pretty neutral from the beginning - at least for my tastebuds

You sure you got the right Rayon?
Vapemob cellucotton, dont think that would be a problem with them.
I'll try some in an evod clearo that needs a rewick, should pretty much highlight the problematic area, kayfun or wick.

EDIT the next morning
I pulled some rayon through my Patriot dripper, I was nervous so only used one coil. :)
Got to say the flavour was there right from the start, @Rob Fisher you can add me to the list of Rayon fanboys, if such a list is made, its easier to work with than the jap cotton I was using and it seems more cost effective, 1m for R20 at Vapemob.
I most likely was vaping some machine oil from the coil posts, I left them intact cos I didnt want to loose those tiny screws.

The Kayfun gave good flavour in spite of the machine oil and has since been completely disassembled, orings, post screws, deck and all, for a good soak.
IMG_3267.JPG

Last edited:
At work Vaping some Orion - Milkway in my Termnator Bottom Fed Mech, completely chilled and loving this Juice!!!
ddd3ccebd9c43ee88116ed332e142d95.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome @waja09
Great photo

By the way, nice atty ;-)

PS - i think its time you load a really cool avatar pic for yourself!

Lol @Silver, thanks buddy ....

Yeah I plan on loading an Avatar sometime during this long weekend definitely lol ...

Haha @blujeenz, it's called a very bad habit since young age aish

yeah, I did that from 6yrs old till 28 when my tooth enamel started cracking, YMMV.( I nipped the nails not the tear off style)
It was almost as hard to quit as smoking, after I had the 3rd tooth built up I decided I had to quit or Id need false teeth.:)

yeah, I did that from 6yrs old till 28 when my tooth enamel started cracking, YMMV.( I nipped the nails not the tear off style)
It was almost as hard to quit as smoking, after I had the 3rd tooth built up I decided I had to quit or Id need false teeth.:)
Haha so you went hardcore on that habit dude If it affected the teeth so bad , lol just joking .... It's good that you stopped though hey, I need to do the same now haha

Have discovered a superb driver for the mighty Evod1 !

The Evic VTC Mini!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451583568.671772.jpg

Doesn't pulse like the iStick20. It's a bit bigger so more comfy in the hand. Has the puff counter! And I can pop in a new 18650 when flat.

Ok, it's a massive overkill for the little Evod1 to use a VTC Mini at 7.7 watts but I am very happy!!

One of my New Years resolutions is to get back into mechs! So, starting the new year off with a mech seems appropriate. Happy new year guys
37e70ce350a3ed372f3277bb061b06ce.jpg

They are both SMOK TFV4 Minis @Silver :D.

Lol, ok, thanks ;-)
Looks very nice

By the way, is that the Sig 150? Just checking
And if so, how is the fire button? Is it metal like the Sig100+
I think the Sig100+ has the best feel fire button of any regulated I've held...
So sturdy, big and perfect "response" for me

Lol, ok, thanks ;-)
Looks very nice

By the way, is that the Sig 150? Just checking
And if so, how is the fire button? Is it metal like the Sig100+
I think the Sig100+ has the best feel fire button of any regulated I've held...
So sturdy, big and perfect "response" for me
Yes it is the Sigelei 150w TC. The fire button is metal, they changed it from the 100+/150w to a smaller button. It works great and haven't had or heard of any button issues. I do prefer the "big" button of the 100+/150w but this one works well so can't complain :D.

Sneaking into the neighbour's yard to use their pool while they're away on what has to be the hottest day of the year thus far :D

image.jpeg

Back