What's in your hand right now?

7352f340404c2e4f1c045fe997b053ea.jpg

1a3364ea470ed910378500ff5fb62b36.jpg

my own juice DIY blackberry max vg 4mg of nic
in my latest addition to my vaping lifestyle velocity RDA with a dual coild build 26 gauge kanthal with 6 wraps
Coming in on 0.45ohms on my evic vtc mini vaping at 50 watts

BOOOMMM
keep on vaping...

Sent from my SM-J700H using Tapatalk

Rolo/Crius with Phil Rocke grand reserve (first time for me) ...

Much better ...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451412131.323196.jpg

My Crius is far better suited to a dessert type of vape than a menthol fruit.

I am learning

Side note - now I understand why you high power high airflow junkies are on 3 and 6 mg. lol

EDIT - for clarification
This 9mg is making me woosy - but its different - it's a slow steady unpleasant silver lining that develops in the background - instead of a hard throat hit like I get on the RM2 with 18mg Blackbird. In fact, the vape is very smooth on the throat - only a few minutes later, some sweat droplets start developing on the forehead.

558db6e37bba0c207db1390a3102b548.jpg

Love the flavour from this tank. Huge smoke as well. Prefer this to TFV4

5e86d5e5a5e5e8a6fcd45e1da27ea8c4.jpg

Now I can build coils properly

ff96268c8d0e5ae99783bf1b2ba6d5dc.jpg

Bought a DNA 30 (30w max) mod for cousin to start him off as he wants to get off cig. Which tank should he buy to go with this?

558db6e37bba0c207db1390a3102b548.jpg

Love the flavour from this tank. Huge smoke as well. Prefer this to TFV4

5e86d5e5a5e5e8a6fcd45e1da27ea8c4.jpg

Now I can build coils properly

ff96268c8d0e5ae99783bf1b2ba6d5dc.jpg

Bought a DNA 30 (30w max) mod for cousin to start him off as he wants to get off cig. Which tank should he buy to go with this?

Hi @jlw777
Nice setup, what is that tank in the first pic?
As for your cousin, if he wants mouth to lung I would still say Nautilus Mini. But if he wants retrictive lung hit, the Subtank Mini seems to be quite a favourite amongst many.

Hi @jlw777
Nice setup, what is that tank in the first pic?
As for your cousin, if he wants mouth to lung I would still say Nautilus Mini. But if he wants retrictive lung hit, the Subtank Mini seems to be quite a favourite amongst many.
Uwell crown in black.

He is a heavy smoker so to lung. I will send the message

Thanks

Where did you get this kit from? Vapeking seems to have a similar one but without the Kuro jig (Out of stock as are much of their inventory)
I'm overseas at moment. Vape equipments soooo cheap here. Got this for rand equivalent of R270

I'm overseas at moment. Vape equipments soooo cheap here. Got this for rand equivalent of R270

Mmmmm, and double that for local sale if you're lucky, might be cheaper to buy from overseas supplier and ship it in

My local vaping shop in Parklands just got some Motley brew in stock, Have some Almost Famous in the VTC mini Tron-S

R270.00 per 30ml isn't exactly cheap liquid but it's moreish

Last edited:
My local vaping shop in Parklands just get some Motley brew in stock, Have some Almost Famous in the VTC mini Tron-S

R270.00 per 30ml isn't exactly cheap liquid but it's moreish
I didnt know there were any west coast vape shops after canal walk, where and what in Parklands boet?

I didnt know there were any west coast vape shops after canal walk, where and what in Parklands boet?

Its a tiny shop next to Tops in the Superspar center. Opened up about 3 weeks ago. Has very very limited hardware but a fair selection of liquids which saves me from ordering online or heading into Canal walk.

My new Kayfun on a day old Caravela, I dumped the last of my Legends Monroe into the tank after wicking it with rayon.
@Rob Fisher I gotta say that rayon is disgusting in the beginning, like vaping 2nd hand underwear.
For a moment I thought rayon wick was a forum joke that I wasnt privvy to yet. :(
I took off the top cap to see if I was burning the wick or something, however I had to continue because that was the last of that juice, I turned the airscrew right in to get more liquid flow. I had a nagging suspicion that somewhere a hobo was pulling out the stuffing from his dirty jacket and selling it to vape shops.
Long story short, it started getting better after a half tank, Im definitely going to slap that stuff into distilled water and rinse it in the ultrasonic bath, even if it means first wicking a coil and dropping both coil and wick into the ultrasonic bath.
Anyhow lets hope theres a happy ending to rayon. :)kay cara.JPG

My new Kayfun on a day old Caravela, I dumped the last of my Legends Monroe into the tank after wicking it with rayon.
@Rob Fisher I gotta say that rayon is disgusting in the beginning, like vaping 2nd hand underwear.
For a moment I thought rayon wick was a forum joke that I wasnt privvy to yet. :(
I took off the top cap to see if I was burning the wick or something, however I had to continue because that was the last of that juice, I turned the airscrew right in to get more liquid flow. I had a nagging suspicion that somewhere a hobo was pulling out the stuffing from his dirty jacket and selling it to vape shops.
Long story short, it started getting better after a half tank, Im definitely going to slap that stuff into distilled water and rinse it in the ultrasonic bath, even if it means first wicking a coil and dropping both coil and wick into the ultrasonic bath.
Anyhow lets hope theres a happy ending to rayon. :)View attachment 42058
You sure it was the rayon, and not the machine oil on the kfun? Back in the day we used to soak those bad boys over night coz I'm pretty sure they were made in an oil plant in China.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope there is something afoot... @Yusuf Cape Vaper I think is spot on! Rayon has no flavour and should be perfect from the very first vape! Did you clean your Kayfun first?

Yip, gave it a good hot water rinse, no alcohol soak or anything else, the taste was very much like a dry hit but not as harsh.
Hot water was never enough for them. Give it a lekker scrub with some dishwashing liquid and soak in alcohol then give it a nice hot water rinsing. I love rayon in my drippers, but prefer jap cotton in tanks coz it doesn't collapse as quickly as rayon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back