What's in your hand right now?

I just converted my favourite tank into a dripper, first time this has happened and it wasn't even a hard bump :(

View attachment 41795

Lost about half a tank of very rare Glas juice...and I have no spare glass :doh:

Oh no, @BumbleBee - thats bad!
I assume its a Billow? (or was a billow)
Do you think those little rubber bands would have prevented it in your bump?

Oh no, @BumbleBee - thats bad!
I assume its a Billow? (or was a billow)
Do you think those little rubber bands would have prevented it in your bump?
Yeah, that was my Billow v2, really sucks because that's the tank I use most. I'll get a new glass in the new year, fortunately I have a few backup tanks :D

I'm not sure if a rubber bumper band would have saved it, it's possible. Funny thing is though is that I had the iStick in my hand already and picked up the eVic, there was the slightest contact. The glass of the billow bumped the edge of the silicon covered iStick on just the right spot so I think it was just a matter of the right pressure in the right spot.

Well, this is different thanks for the advise @Rob Fisher
6dee39c63ab77ed85ac916e85831491c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6795314aaa71fcfb37fcd18f3c025e36.jpg

New kit with some complex chaos crusty custard, and some impromptu bands to prevent scratches till the rx200 covers arrive this week

Puffing some blueberry pancakes and chillin' like a boss @Wash style. :)
The juice is a 1:1 mix of Beard 32 and Vapemob Intense Blueberry, very sweet on the ole epiglotis, definitely not an ADV, more like afternoon tea.
chillin2.JPG

43320b0d02c93ae3af758afa863937a9.jpg
rocking the flavour testing setup for some juice I won in a competition. Must say decent cinnamon danish in your face cinnamon with a dash of pastry well balanced overall.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Trust me get their milk and loops and strawnana. You will see that I did a review of the juices a while ago.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

VTC Mini and Subtank Mini V2
Loaded with VM XXX

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451329188.201884.jpg

Testing - in the name of Science

So far I am very underwhelmed by the stock 1.2 ohm coil. Lots more testing to go.

So far am impressed with the VTC Mini. Lovely little device and the screen is great!

Aah, much better...

MMM Ashybac in the RM2

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451330129.615605.jpg

VTC Mini and Subtank Mini V2
Loaded with VM XXX

View attachment 41883

Testing - in the name of Science

So far I am very underwhelmed by the stock 1.2 ohm coil. Lots more testing to go.

So far am impressed with the VTC Mini. Lovely little device and the screen is great!
I'm also quite enjoying my VTC.

I haven't bought a regulated mod since January, and I'm happy with the seemingly improved build quality, since the older mods.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks @Rob Fisher , I have a 0.5 that will be tested soon, but now you making me worried that i dont have the gold ones!

Anyway, I am doing this test to understand the Subtank Mini V2 better. Because my old subtank V1 had the old aiflow and the stock coils were not the new revised ones. Need to see what its all about. Then I will get onto the rebuilding part and compare the flavour and vape pleasure

Thanks @Rob Fisher , I have a 0.5 that will be tested soon, but now you making me worried that i dont have the gold ones!

Anyway, I am doing this test to understand the Subtank Mini V2 better. Because my old subtank V1 had the old aiflow and the stock coils were not the new revised ones. Need to see what its all about. Then I will get onto the rebuilding part and compare the flavour and vape pleasure

The standard 0,5Ω coils on the Sub tank are just fine... still one of the best tanks around and so very simple...

I'm also quite enjoying my VTC.

I haven't bought a regulated mod since January, and I'm happy with the seemingly improved build quality, since the older mods.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Indeed @r0gue z0mbie , build quality is good and it feels solid
Dont laugh but it may eventually serve to drive my humble Evod1 because it feels better than the little istick20 which is now doing service after HRH annexed the MVP2s. I think the VTC Mini is the perfect size for a "small mod" - I find the iStick20 just too small

Dammit @Silver I admire your patience! For me vaping is like a game that I need to clock I tried the 1.2 ohm, 0.5 ohm, and at least 5 coil builds in the rba base- in the first day of owning the tank!

Dammit @Silver I admire your patience! For me vaping is like a game that I need to clock I tried the 1.2 ohm, 0.5 ohm, and at least 5 coil builds in the rba base- in the first day of owning the tank!

Hehe @Yusuf Cape Vaper
I hear you

But I am taking notes as I go and vaping two juices I know well (that are set up in several of the other devices as well :D)

Painful it may be but all in the name of Science and research!

Back