What's in your hand right now?

Have not used any of the 7 Chalice atty's for a while, so have a Chalice III on my Reo Mini 1.0 TRA vaping DIY Lavender Creme right now. Nice change up, but I prefer the O-16 that normally resides on it.

mini10.jpg

In comparison with the gemini, which one do you think is better in flavor?

Pretty hard to call that right now... I really need more time to play with them... it's amazing how much better these tanks get as time goes on...

My new Doge v3 clone that I picked up today. What a glorious welcoming to the world of dripping. And isn't she a looker!

PzGI6Fz.jpg

Last edited:
In comparison with the gemini, which one do you think is better in flavor?

@OhmzRaw Right now the Supreme is producing the best flavour for me but I think that's because I have had to refill it and have used it more.... the Gemini will get some attention tomorrow.

Pretty hard to call that right now... I really need more time to play with them... it's amazing how much better these tanks get as time goes on...
Or perhaps as your palate adjusts to them as opposed to the tank improving?...

Or perhaps as your palate adjusts to them as opposed to the tank improving?...

Nope the tanks are improving especially from a ease of build and not leaking point of view... I feel they are improving flavour wise as well but you could well be right about palate change.

Nope the tanks are improving especially from a ease of build and not leaking point of view... I feel they are improving flavour wise as well but you could well be right about palate change.
Come to think of it, tanks do become less fiddly over the first two weeks. Guess they are designed to have juice go everywhere at least once. Self-oiling little things. And I have to say my little dripper gets better to play with every time.

Gemini Tank today! The first tank was a bit of a cotton taste breaking in the wick which I'm not a fan of but after second refill the flavour is great!
Gemini 001.JPG

Todays Photo dump :p

Gushed over my Liquid Mind Designs Chuff cap a bit

And then my coil mass grave at work

Back