What's in your hand right now?

Enjoying some cooler weather and Witchers Brew Blackbird.

Wi0wOug.jpg
The background gives me goose bumps.

So changed tanks from my target for the first time since i got it, enjoying this beast again !

ckcdma.jpg

New Red Snow Wolf with the much talked about Crown Tank... still early days on the Crown and still a little too much cotton taste but will work through it in the hope the taste goes and is replaced by only XXX. I'm optimistic.
RedSW 001.JPG

So changed tanks from my target for the first time since i got it, enjoying this beast again !

ckcdma.jpg
Aw man Fury is one of my all time favourites. I cant buy it any more because I just KILL a bottle in the blink of an eye. YUM. My tastes will send me to the grave a poor man.

Black Snow Wolf Mini/Avocado. The two Avocado's are really starting to earn their place around here for my VG Heavy juices.
swm2avo.jpg

Chillin out with some Indian giver, ANML & Milkman and making the most of what's left of our warm weather :)

80cd1a2fa88eba3331e5e97c35900cec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put a 2013 Cyclone on a P67 this morning for my DIY Tarrazu Coffee made from hard beans grown on the high Pacific slopes of Costa Rica. It’s an amazing full bodied, bright tangy vape with rich overtones.

wiyh.jpg

Chillin out with some Indian giver, ANML & Milkman and making the most of what's left of our warm weather :)

80cd1a2fa88eba3331e5e97c35900cec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EHRMEGHERD I love me some Milkman. 2 bottles a week a while ago. Have you given Fury from the ANML range a whirl? THICK creamy milky and just awesome. YUM.

Back