What's in your hand right now?

38ff0a6707dea94acb5ea9aa8fc00349.jpg

Got my Avocado today and loving it. Got my first bottle of Scream today as well and It's been a dream. Loving the smooth taste combination of the Avo and Scream!!

EDIT: The gash on the thumb happened while wicking. Cut myself with the scissors... Dont ask...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got this today and I LIKE it. Flavour is awesome and the colour as well!!!
01858558ab6d1ec1915f3312cb2385ea.jpg

Sent from my ONE 3G HD using Tapatalk

Sending my other atties running home to mommy lol... Griffin. LEGEND. Take a hike Gemini... we will try again tomorrow OK?... Drippers all whimpering in the corner lol. Griffin is king. Been 3 days but man oh man good to have her wicked and firing some Torus.

The Shiney P67 goes into operation today! No point in staring at it's beauty... time to coil her up and vape on her! :D
ShinyP67 001.JPG ShinyP67 002.JPG

Noisy Cricket, Indestructible + Ruthless Grape Drank 6mg Juice = Awesomeness!!!
a395ad9769d07fcc71b41c22a36f7156.jpg

Ahhh, the witching hour and the start of my favorite time.

I've been ignoring most of my Reos too much lately screwing around with the reg box mods/tanks. So a couple of my P67's with fresh rebuilt 2013 Cyclones are being two-fisted, both with different versions of the same DIY coffee liquid to go with the big mug of coffee steaming hot made from the same beans that'll be bottomless the rest of the night.

wiyh14.jpg

Ahhh, the witching hour and the start of my favorite time.

I've been ignoring most of my Reos too much lately screwing around with the reg box mods/tanks. So a couple of my P67's with fresh rebuilt 2013 Cyclones are being two-fisted, both with different versions of the same DIY coffee liquid to go with the big mug of coffee steaming hot made from the same beans that'll be bottomless the rest of the night.

wiyh14.jpg

With you on the two P67's... going out to meet my wifes mate from Denver CO for lunch and 2 x P67 and 1 x SWM with Gemini going with!

It was a Moradin for two days but dropped and glass smashed. Screw non replaceable glass and screw Icigcloud. They could have easily made the glass replaceable but instead they pressfit the chamber together. These people don't deserve our money.

So here is the 3rd Griffin I've owned on a Pico. DSC_0044.JPG

Morning peeps

Pulled out the old TFV4 and the bell cap both rocking Churrios with breakfast and a killer view .... Yum

a0bc142b2b3d1c9c602b9f83b939b6f3.jpg

After a visit to the theatre with my family, time to relax before the work week starts

7609966cf0694c56e3525a31f8376a50.jpg

I generally don't vape tobacco juices any more, but when I do, only Blackbird hits the spot!
Last remaining tobacco juice and last remaining mech (other than Reo's) - SMPL / Blackbird / Indestructible
IMG_7133.JPG

Nice morning at the office. Dripbox, Pistachio Ice Cream and some company on the forums!

6ae244fd746229e35460f9dd3026a689.jpg

477c110a2bdbde50220a3caed9db436a.jpg
Some DIY Cookies n Cream in the tank. Accompanied by a dripping of Snatch's Dairy Queen and Flash Fried.
This Monday is far from Blue for me!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back