What's in your hand right now?

477c110a2bdbde50220a3caed9db436a.jpg
Some DIY Cookies n Cream in the tank. Accompanied by a dripping of Snatch's Dairy Queen and Flash Fried.
This Monday is far from Blue for me!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Hope we get to meet up soon so I can taste those juices @Greyz ! ;)

Hope we get to meet up soon so I can taste those juices @Greyz ! ;)
[derail]
Goods were despatched to Durban from Jozi over the weekend, so you might be sampling these juices sooner rather than later.
Mind you, this is all assuming that there's some Snatch still left by that time. The dairy queen is my new favourite Strawberry's and Cream vape, there's just so much depth to it, I get hint's of custard and sugar cone coming through.
[/derail]

My pair of VTC Minis and Billow v2s have pretty much taken over, all my other mods and tanks have either been sold or are herding dust bunnies.

image.jpeg

My pair of VTC Minis and Billow v2s have pretty much taken over, all my other mods and tanks have either been sold or are herding dust bunnies.

View attachment 52439
Love the Billow V2 - very under-rated tank imo. The only issue I've had, has been the glass - you just have to look at it slightly funny, and it cracks :p After my fourth replacement tank, it now sports a thick vape band or three

Love the Billow V2 - very under-rated tank imo. The only issue I've had, has been the glass - you just have to look at it slightly funny, and it cracks :p After my fourth replacement tank, it now sports a thick vape band or three
These usually do have bands on but I thought a topless photo shoot was in order :D

I've only had one glass break, I broke it when I picked two mods up at the same time and they bumped into each other.

And yes, these tanks are epic, and things get interesting when you build a little bigger, wick a bit more generously and leave the chimney ring off. I've run these like that at 110w without leaks or dry hits :nerd:

These usually do have bands on but I thought a topless photo shoot was in order :D

I've only had one glass break, I broke it when I picked two mods up at the same time and they bumped into each other.

And yes, these tanks are epic, and things get interesting when you build a little bigger, wick a bit more generously and leave the chimney ring off. I've run these like that at 110w without leaks or dry hits :nerd:

110W at 18mg?

Wismec Theorem RTA... first build & vape on Minikin VGOD. Clapton .68 top air only @ 50W with SS/Pyrex sleeve, Signature Tips SS/Glass DT (UK)... DIY Amaretto Toffee.

wt1s.jpg

Wismec Theorem RTA... first build & vape on Minikin VGOD. Clapton .68 top air only @ 50W with SS/Pyrex sleeve, Signature Tips SS/Glass DT (UK)... DIY Amaretto Toffee.

wt1s.jpg
AND ? Any good ?

Back