What's in your hand right now?

af319708bbd9e035438379540da4fe35.jpg

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Desperate times.... But the tank is performing admirably, overhang much?

Parralel Ni80 28g coil coming in at 0.5
CBV2 FTW! FINALLY wicking like a champ!

4e23a5d004937ef5a59d2b77aabcd46e.jpg

@Michaelsa , not so noticeable at this point and probably due to the reflection but will come off tonight after putting it through its paces. Stunning mod, a tad heavier than what im used to but feels great in hand

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

I think this has to be one of my most favourite setups of all time... the Anthea Prime DNA75 with a SM25 on top and XXX inside. I really think that the DNA chip makes for a slightly better vape than other chips... could be my imagination but I find myself reaching for the Athena most of the time!
Athena 002.JPG Athena 003.JPG

Whoah! Such a cool setup! I hope you're wearing a top-hat or some sort of mustache.

But that Tark's Rasputin bottle looks suspiciously like Lennon's Cough Mixture (which is awesome actually)!
Haha, yeah man I think this setup suits me quite well, although a good pipe is the dream ;)

Wasn't really a fan of Lennons or any medicine for that matter, but if you're looking for a Lennons vape then chat with @shaunnadan, he apparently found a good one :)

@Imtiaaz i used 0.5% vanilla custard v2 rather than v1 hence the long steep needed

AAAAAHHHH I see. Thanks for that @incredible_hullk, I will be using V1 so that should reduce the steep time but will leave it as long as I can. Usually that's a week max:jaja-no:

ZERO PATIENCE, so contradictory to the DIY process though, sigh.

AAAAAHHHH I see. Thanks for that @incredible_hullk, I will be using V1 so that should reduce the steep time but will leave it as long as I can. Usually that's a week max:jaja-no:

ZERO PATIENCE, so contradictory to the DIY process though, sigh.
I feel your pain....can't keep my hands off long enough for the juice to steep.....sad...but o so good:-D

Loooong freaking day, round three on the SM25 slight spit back on refills but I can live with that for now...

e284d6ad7b7cb6a636563f9398ce3111.jpg

Back