What's in your hand right now?

Loooong freaking day, round three on the SM25 slight spit back on refills but I can live with that for now...

e284d6ad7b7cb6a636563f9398ce3111.jpg

Interesting mod and tank combo @Daniel
I also have the CF mod but it has been sitting on the sidelines for a long time
You giving me ideas
Wonder what the best tank would be to try on it

Ba Humbug to Drippers... great flavour but what a pain to keep dripping! Athena's and SM25's are back with avengeance!
AthenaPride3.jpg

Interesting mod and tank combo @Daniel
I also have the CF mod but it has been sitting on the sidelines for a long time
You giving me ideas
Wonder what the best tank would be to try on it

Yup same here , but I was desperate to try the SM25 out again and have no other mod at the moment .... serious overhang but who cares :)
It's also quite top heavy , so be careful placing it on a table or something might just fall over and break the glass.
Suppose any 22mm even a 24mm would fit. I like the battery indication on the LED also and that you can charge batteries externally.

Back to my old trusted RM2 + Pico Squeeze (seriously underrated little mech mod this) and took a note out of your book a bit , Kantral 2mm ID 7 wrap , just under 1.0ohm , CBV2 (as an experiment) and some lakker RY4. Now I'm not a huge fan of tobacco flavours but this one from WeinerVapeCo is really nice and smooth , not too harsh on the TH and smooth exhale almost a sweet creamy taste .....

Yup same here , but I was desperate to try the SM25 out again and have no other mod at the moment .... serious overhang but who cares :)
It's also quite top heavy , so be careful placing it on a table or something might just fall over and break the glass.
Suppose any 22mm even a 24mm would fit. I like the battery indication on the LED also and that you can charge batteries externally.

Back to my old trusted RM2 + Pico Squeeze (seriously underrated little mech mod this) and took a note out of your book a bit , Kantral 2mm ID 7 wrap , just under 1.0ohm , CBV2 (as an experiment) and some lakker RY4. Now I'm not a huge fan of tobacco flavours but this one from WeinerVapeCo is really nice and smooth , not too harsh on the TH and smooth exhale almost a sweet creamy taste .....

I must bring the CFMod back into service!
Got it a long time ago with the Atlantis tank - and was probably the first time i experienced so much vapour in a vape device. Just love the feel and look of the CF mod with the carbon fibre finish.
Will look for a tank to go with it - maybe the Crius which is currently on the VTC Mini.

As for the pico squeeze - that is also very interesting - saw one the other day. Very cute.

My RM2 is my ideal MTL vaping atty. For me it works best with thinner wire and a paracoil setup to get the resistance a bit lower and still have surface area - i like the small ID for a crisper vape. What it lacks in power (from the single battery and small coil) it gets made up with a stronger juice. I also prefer 50/50 juice with this setup in the RM2 because I find it vaporizes better on that setup.

Trying out the OBS Ace RBA very small deck to build on. Flavour is good don't get the top airflow on this one.

c34ca2f29aed354ea780572cf1e52274.jpg

Not now but last night or the night before. Don't know how to resize pics on my phone so I have to get the wife to Whatsapp my own WIYHRN pics!

Beer was good, the CID juice was better!

IMG-20161118-WA0000.jpg

On this gloomy Saturday, can't believe it... Then again with the team choices we made....

b970a568f206a9c2dab743eecb4013e5.jpg

Nice pics chaps. The Noisy Cricket 2 is such a nice Mod. Great quality for the value. Thoroughly enjoying mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back