What's in your hand right now?

madsmiley.gif
You tricked me! lol

Hehehe... I have to come clean and tell you that was a lie... so you are ok.... you can hold onto my Blue Woody for a little while longer! ;)

I am having the devilish time trying how post here. I guess I'll figure it out soon enough. Rob said it best and here is a blue dyed block of stabilized wood.

dibiBluewood1.jpg

I am having the devilish time trying how post here. I guess I'll figure it out soon enough. Rob said it best and here is a blue dyed block of stabilized wood.

dibiBluewood1.jpg

Now that is the perfect colour for my new Woody! Are you just teasing me or showing me my new block of wood?

Cyber jet lad here and time to head home. :) Glad to meet other REO folks from another country and I think it's terrible you have to pay those ridiculous shipping charges just to get a good mod.

Cyber jet lad here and time to head home. :) Glad to meet other REO folks from another country and I think it's terrible you have to pay those ridiculous shipping charges just to get a good mod.

Seeya on ECF @Unsure and thanks a lot for visiting us... don't be a stranger... pop in and say hello again!

DNA30 Mini, Atomic RDA, 1ohm coil, 16W. Dripping some Elvis Breakfast. Yummy :)

aru9e3us.jpg

A special Shout-Out to Rob Fisher. Btw I'm afraid this forum is the closest I'll ever get to experience your beautiful country.

dibi.JPG

Welcome @Unsure
Beautiful vaping pieces you have. Thanks for sharing

My old trusty Hades + Tobh combo - love the big chunky beast paired together with the smooth lady :h:

In my hand right now....My Itaste SVD with my newly mounted Aerotank Mega! I will post a picture later when I get home as I forgot my driptip and I want it to be perfect!

In my hand right now....My Itaste SVD with my newly mounted Aerotank Mega! I will post a picture later when I get home as I forgot my driptip and I want it to be perfect!

That Nautilis Mini really has goooood flavor and cloud production... Nice 1 Sharief

image.jpg Cruising with my Evic Supreme and Magma Rda with mouth watering Maartjie from JustB supported by my mod holder from ebay. TGIF as I take another toot.

Boiling some Lekka Elvis' Breakfast in my shiny new Igo-L powered by my shiny new Maraxus clone :D

This is my first ever dripper and mech and I'm Loving this thing! I was a little disappointed that I couldn't get this juice in 18mg but I'm so glad that I didn't, I've been @Silver 'ed all day on this 12mg :whew:

10269479_10204394258358060_8920876814319564060_n.jpg

What is this silver condition? I have seen this mentioned a couple times now.

Back