What's in your hand right now?

What is this silver condition? I have seen this mentioned a couple times now.

I think the man himself can explain it best.... have a bit of a headache at the moment and really struggling to type out simple sentences, must have taken me about half an hour to put my previous post together :rolleyes:

My batman figurine from 1993. It lives on my desk at work :D

bepe7e8e.jpg

Plumeveil on the astromod with just B butterscotch mint uploadfromtaptalk1407506042295.jpg

What a beautiful day for it sir!!!

I must still get some juice by you!

What is this silver condition? I have seen this mentioned a couple times now.

Hi @Heckers

A Silver is when you have a nicotine overdose to the point that you start sweating and have to lie down in a horizontal position on a couch or bed to recover.

It is named after me from something that happened to me at one of the Vape Meets.

For a more detailed explanation, take a look at the following thread, which we can use from now on for those that want to know
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/doing-a-silver-what-does-this-mean.4335/

Some cold meds

sent from my telegraph machine using Tapalalk stop

Mouse (pc mouse that is...lol) in my left hand and my Launcher V2 mech with zenith dripper in right hand. 24gauge dual coil with bamboo yarn. Hits like a freight train and I'm in vaping heaven :)

Oh, and vaping vanilla coffee atm. Yummy!

LauncherV2enZenithRDA.jpg

Mouse (pc mouse that is...lol) in my left hand and my Launcher V2 mech with zenith dripper in right hand. 24gauge dual coil with bamboo yarn. Hits like a freight train and I'm in vaping heaven :)

Oh, and vaping vanilla coffee atm. Yummy!

LauncherV2enZenithRDA.jpg
The Launcher V2 is the best mech mod one can get from Fasttech imo. Solid, smooth, no frills - just works. Enjoy.

gyjavy2e.jpg

On a roll here. Got her wicking correctly too. With ekowool nogal...

I have a feeling that my Nautilus is going to go into hibernation soon. Lol

Hana with Frenilla. It got somehow a different, really nice flavour at the beachfront :)

Enjoying it with nice garlic aioli, olives and Sangria!

uploadfromtaptalk1407786225005.jpg

Atomic on the astromod dripping just b butterscotch mint uploadfromtaptalk1407789843385.jpg

Back