What's in your hand right now?

I know I keep taking pics of this setup but it's just the most perfect setup I could ever have imagined! The Hellfire Phantom with the Skyline RTA.
PhantomSkyline001.jpg PhantomSkyline002.jpg PhantomSkyline003.jpg

Honestly some of the best juice SA has to offer.

Hardware:
Wotofo Troll V2 25mm + Geekvape Black ring
Psyclone Hadaly + Polished PCMA Cap + Lost Vape Therion BF

WhatsApp Image 2017-02-05 at 20.58.31.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2017-02-05 at 21.16.25.jpeg

Last edited:
a6cf7b2880e7d95493bfbdc8c49cfffe.jpg

71be3a6553072f766e5ae968d9f87840.jpg

Date night with 2 old flames, the ever flavourful Sapor 22 RDA and the ever faithful H-Priv.
0.22phms Dual coil 4/5 wrap 0.5 Flat Ribbon x2 A1 Clapton with 32g A1 Kanthal @58.5W (made on the Daed)
DIY Birthday Cake by NCM
Super nom on this unusually chilly and rainy durban summers evening :D

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
New kit had to just give it a try. So far not too bad at all. One of the best feeling in the hand View attachment 81087

I switched out the baby beast tank to the big baby and its now become my daily driver. When I get to the office I put the tank aside and use a dripper and then when I hit the road again, I switch the to the tank... Love it to bits!!

My dream setup @Spydro , absolutely perfect.

The Hadaly can be a 22mm single coil side of perfect on a P67 (way better than all my other 22mm BF atty's, but I have many smaller footprint BF atty's that can equal or better it flavor wise). Will find soon out if the Kryten 24mm is a dual coil side of perfect on P67's as well (it will fit on the P67's and 2015 Woodvil's without over hang).

Got this clone to test and maybe improve (if possible) the voltage drop.
I wanted to put an RM2 on top but tried three and none of them fired on the mod (epic fail),a Hadaly and this Petri Clone fired no problem.
First off I tested one of my Reo's and surprisingly the voltage drop was .5v,thats not good it must need cleaning!
Same battery and same Petri Clone with a 0.4ohm coil and the Frankenskull comes out at .461ohm voltage drop.
Given that a Reo should/can come in around a 0.2v drop shows two things 1.My Reo needs cleaning and 2.With some tinkering the Frankenskull clone maybe improved.
I think these things sell for about 15USD on fast tech,they have to be worth that!
Oh and theres XXX in the bottle @Rob Fisher :):eek:
IMG_2258.jpg

Phantom and Hussar with the roses I bought my wife for our 35th wedding anniversary! :h:
Roses 003.JPG

Back