What's in your hand right now?

Stock take went poorly yesterday and overflowed into today :(

But I had a survival kit ready!!!

20170325_052859-800x450.jpg

Thanks for sharing @Rob Fisher !

@Petrus..... You biscuit you.... Flipping fantastaic.... And guess what no gap between Mod and Atty :b1:

So so smooth, and i was worried about the airflow as alot of reviews said its a bit of a restrictive lung hit... More than enough airflow for me but.

Flipping winner RDA of note. Thanks for the recomendation brother you Rock!!!

20170325_132437_HDR.jpg

This was in my hand earlier this morning.

Discovered a potential replacement for the istick 20 for when it one day kicks the bucket. To drive the mighty Evod.

It's called the Colt Volt. Saw it this morning at Lung Candy and it looks super.

It's the perfect size. Almost identical size to the istick20.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1490450173.654780.jpg

@Petrus..... You biscuit you.... Flipping fantastaic.... And guess what no gap between Mod and Atty :b1:

So so smooth, and i was worried about the airflow as alot of reviews said its a bit of a restrictive lung hit... More than enough airflow for me but.

View attachment 89371

View attachment 89371
@Clouds4Days, now that is how a P67 SHOULD look. WINNER,WINNER CHICKEN DINNER. I am glad you are happy. THIS is what I like about this forum. A happy Member. @Rob Fisher check out this epic setup!

Thought I'd try my hand at my own fizzy pop type juice it actually tastes not too bad.

Velocity Clone riding high on the VGOD

c47a49e1f3fcea5f65d60323631d2484.jpg

0590928451a5c59bb364fd7d0fb7066c.jpg

Nothing quite hits home like some Raspberry Slushee!In the serpent,very impressed!Held off on a serpent telling myself I dont need one just because everyone is ranting about flavour,now I get what its all about!

Sent from my Nokia 3310

20170325_223939.jpg

This. Is the mod to beat. I believe this may be the first in SA :)

Amazed at the build quality. The Elabo tank is really a great, simple, airy tank offering great flavour.

Got this at Vape Fest CT. Get one.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

How's that juice?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
It passed the finger testing with flying colours, but is really subtle in the tank. I was hoping for big bold flavours! But I noticed it came through a bit better at lower wattages, so maybe I need to adjust my build for it.

Morning @Petrus - i think it is too early for beer!
Lol, or was this from last night?

Back