What's in your hand right now?

axywp5.jpg

I'm currently using my Smok H-Priv, with the Smok TFV8 cloud beast tank, on the V8 Q4 coil, 90w.

Flavour I'm enjoying right now is Pompous Pom, Crown Royale on 3mg. This is such a great flavour. Pipe tobacco infused with Turkish coffee, hazelnuts, dark chocolate and Kentucky bourbon.

This is 4th day as a vaper, and off stickies for 2 days. I'm all good.

85ad08ec1f228e16be1a49ab503530b7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm currently using my Smok H-Priv, with the Smok TFV8 cloud beast tank, on the V8 Q4 coil, 90w.

Flavour I'm enjoying right now is Pompous Pom, Crown Royale on 3mg. This is such a great flavour. Pipe tobacco infused with Turkish coffee, hazelnuts, dark chocolate and Kentucky bourbon.

This is 4th day as a vaper, and off stickies for 2 days. I'm all good.

85ad08ec1f228e16be1a49ab503530b7.jpg

Congrats man, wishing you many more stinkie free days filled with amazing devices, succulent juices and huge clouds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How good is that Medusa? Awesome flavour

It's awesome, need to do a review as soon as I get time behind the laptop really a very good RDTA, more RDA than RDTA ... flavour and clouds is phenomenal!

Thanks @Aasif cape vape. Im happy with my setup and really enjoying the flavours I got. I wish I did this earlier in my life.

@DotDubb , killer setup man. Also Crown Royale from Pompous Pom is hands down my favourite juice from those folks.
Side note: it's never to late to start, what starts out as an alternate to stinkies will soon turn into a fun hobbie, which evolves into a passion. A passion that we all share around these neck of the woods.:ARMS1:

It's awesome, need to do a review as soon as I get time behind the laptop really a very good RDTA, more RDA than RDTA ... flavour and clouds is phenomenal!

Please do! I'm really tempted to get one!

Oh my word
Whats the vape like @Rob Fisher on the Melo300 at 88 Watts?
(I assume XXX in there)

Yebo XXX inside! :) The vape is pretty powerful... quite a nice change when you have been vaping all day and want an extra blast... It's a lot better than I anticipated! Just waiting for the coil to break in and lose the cotton taste...

9ee63ef425add27166b8f2242829f877.jpg
Still deciding on the Medusa, nice airflow, smooth vape, cool vapor, not yet sure about the flavour.....could be vapors tongue....a cup a coffee will do the trick

Still putting the GP Dripper Pro thru the paces on the Champagne SMW, currently with my most intense DIY.

wiyhgpdp.jpg

9ee63ef425add27166b8f2242829f877.jpg
Still deciding on the Medusa, nice airflow, smooth vape, cool vapor, not yet sure about the flavour.....could be vapors tongue....a cup a coffee will do the trick

Please let us know when you decide!

I have heard very little about the Medusa, and considering it's such a looker I'm guessing it must be pretty rubbish, but I REALLY want one!

Please let us know when you decide!

I have heard very little about the Medusa, and considering it's such a looker I'm guessing it must be pretty rubbish, but I REALLY want one!
The flavour on this thing with the right build is great man

Back