What's in your hand right now?

This tank is a beast!!

dda1ec84c1cf10acf125ec35354ca513.jpg

719bbeed63ad972c10efde2bdb8cf3d8.jpg

This thing is friggin awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8111323d6a1bd8830c7c1fe3560fc0e8.jpg

Nice but I need to throw in one of my own builds to know for sure what's going on and how good it can be.

Now that is gorgeous! So jelly right now bud!

Keep your eyes peeled... The Kylin will most probably be up for sale soon with the Skylines eminent on the horizon.

My eyes aren't on the Kylin

Well the therion isn't for sale lol... It's not even in a will... The kids must earn their right to vape on a therion. Mine will return to the dust with me

Well the therion isn't for sale lol... It's not even in a will... The kids must earn their right to vape on a therion. Mine will return to the dust with me

I would feel the same!One day when Im grown up I will sell my Minikin and Goon and buy a Therion...

I would feel the same!One day when Im grown up I will sell my Minikin and Goon and buy a Therion...

I would sell both and get a therion... Even if I have no atty to dress it with... I'll just walk around with the therion in my pocket

1b09b52512c7e83668ae71055f135565.jpg

Dressed her up with a goon tip and the istick QC. More testing for the grab and go backpack set up for when I'm overseas.

a97e40ca2cc455493a2c6cf647c23687.jpg

Still inlove with Frosteez by Nostalgia aka @PutRid , it's definitely in my ADV top 3... and most probably, number 1

Be honest, which one gives better flavour? :) And what bridge are you running in the BB bud?
Hadaly any day!! I don't think you can compare one of the best flavour chasing RDA's to a tank.
I've got a SXK Exocet in the BB which is pretty good as well.

Hadaly any day!! I don't think you can compare one of the best flavour chasing RDA's to a tank.
I've got a SXK Exocet in the BB which is pretty good as well.
Booommm, thats all i needed to know, shot for the reply bud. Nice Carbon mod by the way - here's mine 1493895674096-26606937.jpg

Back