What's in your hand right now?

Been mixing up new DIY recipe's this morning at the desk, so dripping a Kryten on the Lead Sled.

p6s.jpg

OK my last picture with the Maximus was too much for someone and they forced me to sell it to them so the NarDA has gone onto the Mellody!
Mellody.JPG

What? That is quite something @Rob Fisher

You sold it !
My gosh

What? That is quite something @Rob Fisher

You sold it !
My gosh

Yip when someone wants something and I am not yet attached to it I let it go... I went a little overboard and bought a few more mods than I need and I pretty much use one Billet Box 90% of the time so I figured I would recover a little cash and make someone happy at the same time. :p

Dutchess is real good hot or cold imho. How does it taste on the Engine? Is that the Nano?
I do agree!
It's quite good in the Engine, a bit muted after squonking with a Hadaly, but the flavour through real well.
Nope, normal ol' thirsty duals (bought 6 of them, can't reason myself into getting the Nano tooo_O, but wouldn't mind one;))

Mech sunday ... still one of my fav setups

Trying some bbm cherry fizz ... reminds me abit of cherry cough syrup..growing up in the 70s and 80s not a bad thing as we used to it... back then everything tasted artificial ... does it remind me of cherry fizz pop ... yeah it does but no sherbet there damn!!

View attachment 93124
Use it on an RDA. I have found that the Apple Pop and Cherry Pop work best when dripped.

5d59da1784e2284f515b89e410e9ba50.jpg

Some Blue Steri Stumpi innit.

Had a great vape weekend mix session.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
Please share the rwcipe!!

Seriously impressed by the cloud production of my new Twisp Edge. :)
View attachment 93284

@KZOR - that must be a souped up device!
I think you have some exotic micro nano aliens in there and stacked batteries
With 100% VG juice

Great photo though!

6c95b1091544b79fa0788373bc62fb5e.jpg

My athena pride with a merlin mini on with a vapeking juice in the tank = flavor and cloud for days. Any better and from what i can see it would have to be a billetbox. But that is for next time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Time to go to the fridge and get a fresh bottle of XXX. Yes XXX is one juice you don't want to steep... it's best as it's made!
HandCheck 001.JPG

Got me some Zesty Berry in the SM25 on the minikin and dripping a whole bunch of different stuff on the mad dog hosted by the smok guardian III.

Still trying to find perfect homes for all the atties (Ive got a tornado hero still in the box) but I forsee a berry juice being homed in one of my active atties at all times. Works as a wonderful refresher to get more out of the other juices. 2 toots here, 1 toot there :rolleyes:

20170502_162555.jpg

Got me some Zesty Berry in the SM25 on the minikin and dripping a whole bunch of different stuff on the mad dog hosted by the smok guardian III.

Still trying to find perfect homes for all the atties (Ive got a tornado hero still in the box) but I forsee a berry juice being homed in one of my active atties at all times. Works as a wonderful refresher to get more out of the other juices. 2 toots here, 1 toot there :rolleyes:

View attachment 93404
Love the stand for the Guardian! It drives me crazy trying to figure out where to put mine down! :notagain:

Back