Timeless masterpieces!

Quite right @Christos
Since May14 its been in daily operation and not a sausage of a problem
I changed the post screw about a month ago - was quite excited to do that. Hehe

Pile not pike... damned tiny keys

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using Tapatalk

For some reason I feel like I really need to try this

Definitely @Amir
The RM2 is not going to win any cloud blowing comps, neither does it handle monstrous coils
But for simple high nic tobacco mouth to lung - it still holds the number 1 spot in my vape life
Flavour is vivid and throat hit is very strong.

Definitely @Amir
The RM2 is not going to win any cloud blowing comps, neither does it handle monstrous coils
But for simple high nic tobacco mouth to lung - it still holds the number 1 spot in my vape life

It really does sound enticing and I feel like I'm missing out on something... The name Blackbird and RM2 has an air of mystery around around it. Almost like an invitation to the dark side. Sounds way cooler than Nautilus mini with vision spinner battery

Definitely @Amir
For robustness, simplicity and continuous satisfaction these setups IMHO are hard to beat. Still king for me!

For robustness, simplicity and continuous satisfaction these setups IMHO are hard to beat. Still king for me!

I'm in Saudi Arabia for 2 months of the year after the fasting month, I go for 2 weeks in the fasting month, I go for a week or so in December, and I travel to 2-3 other destinations in the world on an annual basis... I need something robust and bulletproof

It really does sound enticing and I feel like I'm missing out on something... The name Blackbird and RM2 has an air of mystery around around it. Almost like an invitation to the dark side. Sounds way cooler than Nautilus mini with vision spinner battery

Lol @Amir

Problem with Blackbird is that it shreds coils and wicks like a ferocious dragon that is on a rampage.

So for me it doesnt go well with commercial coils. I have tried. Thats why it works well on the RM2, which i can dryburn and rewick every 6ml. But it lasts long because I dont chain vape it and its only for the occasional toot. 6ml lasts me about 3 days or so. Sometimes even more.

Lol @Amir

Problem with Blackbird is that it shreds coils and wicks like a ferocious dragon that is on a rampage.

So for me it doesnt go well with commercial coils. I have tried. Thats why it works well on the RM2, which i can dryburn and rewick every 6ml. But it lasts long because I dont chain vape it and its only for the occasional toot. 6ml lasts me about 3 days or so. Sometimes even more.

I don't necessarily need blackbird per se.... I do need a set up that's fool proof. Imagine, for instance, I was 3 days in to my 2 month ork trip, and my therion failed on me like it did a few days ago... I do have access to a few resources out there who could maybe assist me in obtaining a new device through back channels as e-cigs are highly regulated in the kingdom... But that would be a lengthy and time consuming process

I'm in Saudi Arabia for 2 months of the year after the fasting month, I go for 2 weeks in the fasting month, I go for a week or so in December, and I travel to 2-3 other destinations in the world on an annual basis... I need something robust and bulletproof
Reo for sure. Last time I dropped a reo it broke tiles in the kitchen :D

I use reos for hiking and daily drivers when out and about because of the juice bottle "reserve".
Having 8ml of juice in the mod also helps for an all day setup.

I don't necessarily need blackbird per se.... I do need a set up that's fool proof. Imagine, for instance, I was 3 days in to my 2 month ork trip, and my therion failed on me like it did a few days ago... I do have access to a few resources out there who could maybe assist me in obtaining a new device through back channels as e-cigs are highly regulated in the kingdom... But that would be a lengthy and time consuming process

A Reo with RM2 gets a big vote from me for tobacco MTL vaping and robustness/reliability.

I dont enjoy it as much for the lighter fruitier vapes / menthol vapes because i prefer those in restricted lung hit mode.

Reo for sure. Last time I dropped a reo it broke tiles in the kitchen :D

I use reos for hiking and daily drivers when out and about because of the juice bottle "reserve".
Having 8ml of juice in the mod also helps for an all day setup.

I need a reo then... break it down for me please. What is RM2 vs P67 vs Grand vs ??

A Reo with RM2 gets a big vote from me for tobacco MTL vaping and robustness/reliability.

I dont enjoy it as much for the lighter fruitier vapes / menthol vapes because i prefer those in restricted lung hit mode.

But that would come down to the build right? So 2 atty's with different builds and a pair of bottles juice in reserve with different flavor profiles ought to do the trick

I need a reo then... break it down for me please. What is RM2 vs P67 vs Grand vs ??
P67 can take 22mm atty's. Reo grand sl can take 22 aswell but a 16mm atty is better.

Rm2 is a 16mm atty I think. Ol16 atty is robust with many types of airflows.
Grand has top button, p67 side button.

Both amazing mech mods.

But that would come down to the build right? So 2 atty's with different builds and a pair of bottles juice in reserve with different flavor profiles ought to do the trick
I prefer a single flavour profile per reo. The juice profile tends to linger in a reo so be mindful of mixing juices.
That's why I have 2 reos.

P67 can take 22mm atty's. Reo grand sl can take 22 aswell but a 16mm atty is better.

Rm2 is a 16mm atty I think. Ol16 atty is robust with many types of airflows.
Grand has top button, p67 side button.

Both amazing mech mods.

Nailed it on the first try... Either i'm really smart or you're highly skilled... Either way its a win win. And so the search begins...RM2 with OL16 sounds about right for me because a side button could mean accidental firing in my long flowing white robes

Nailed it on the first try... Either i'm really smart or you're highly skilled... Either way its a win win. And so the search begins...RM2 with OL16 sounds about right for me because a side button could mean accidental firing in my long flowing white robes
They both have locking mechanisms to prevent firing.
The grand locking mechanism is more practical though as you twist the button.
The p67 you open the door and slide a piece of delerin over the battery. I prefer the p67 in hand but it's subjective.
I have an ol16 that I use daily that's older than a year and still looks and performs like day 1.

They both have locking mechanisms to prevent firing.
The grand locking mechanism is more practical though as you twist the button.
The p67 you open the door and slide a piece of delerin over the battery. I prefer the p67 in hand but it's subjective.
I have an ol16 that I use daily that's older than a year and still looks and performs like day 1.

On the fly, if i forget to lock, the top fire would be a better option no? i also like the look of @Silver RM2

On the fly, if i forget to lock, the top fire would be a better option no? i also like the look of @Silver RM2
Whatever floats your boat.
Yes top fire lock is good.
RM2 is single coil restricted lung hit.
Ol16 can do single coils and duals and also variable airflow.

P67 with ol16 and lizard in the background in focus :D 20170418_105820.jpg

Back