What's in your hand right now?

Whatever floats your boat.
Yes top fire lock is good.
RM2 is single coil restricted lung hit.
Ol16 can do single coils and duals and also variable airflow.

P67 with ol16 and lizard in the background in focus :D View attachment 95716
This looks like a first-person view of Lt. Data scanning for structural anomalies on an alien planet.

Whatever floats your boat.
Yes top fire lock is good.
RM2 is single coil restricted lung hit.
Ol16 can do single coils and duals and also variable airflow.

P67 with ol16 and lizard in the background in focus :D View attachment 95716

ok now I'm two minded lol. Fate always has it that if its something I really want, it's neither cheap nor readily available... So I will do my homework and see what I can find

ok now I'm two minded lol. Fate always has it that if its something I really want, it's neither cheap nor readily available... So I will do my homework and see what I can find
Thats a general trend for me when trying to purchase anything... usually find the spec I want only to realise 1. It's not available at all 2. It's not stocked anywhere.
Such a terrible thing with all my purchases not only vape related.

Thats a general trend for me when trying to purchase anything... usually find the spec I want only to realise 1. It's not available at all 2. It's not stocked anywhere.
Such a terrible thing with all my purchases not only vape related.

It's so bad on my end that the wife refuses to go shopping with me.

Top button is safer for sure. If you forget to lock, the top position is an extra safeguard. I actually never lock my top button reos as I carry them in a way that nothing can accidentally fire them. Side button is more of a problem if you forget to lock it. I had one in the car's cup holder firing and nearly wrecked that Reo Woodvil in the process. The Reo P67 (side button), however, is much more of a looker than the Reo Grand (top button). Not a fan of the RM2, but the OL16 is my bf atomizer of choice.

Top button is safer for sure. If you forget to lock, the top position is an extra safeguard. I actually never lock my top button reos as I carry them in a way that nothing can accidentally fire them. Side button is more of a problem if you forget to lock it. I had one in the car's cup holder firing and nearly wrecked that Reo Woodvil in the process. The Reo P67 (side button), however, is much more of a looker than the Reo Grand (top button). Not a fan of the RM2, but the OL16 is my bf atomizer of choice.

I've managed to secure an OL16, I'm now working on a P67 but they're so scarce. I need a kind forum member to make my day

9c347935289c58162081355966b84e72.jpg

And we're off to a great start. Some xxx musk and it's smooth sweets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9c347935289c58162081355966b84e72.jpg

And we're off to a great start. Some xxx musk and it's smooth sweets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you are not doing so already, try to position the airhole away from you in the position that you vape in. To prevent gurgling. With duals a horizontal imaginary line through them should be parallel to your vaping position. Hope that makes sense.

If you are not doing so already, try to position the airhole away from you in the position that you vape in. To prevent gurgling. With duals a horizontal imaginary line through them should be parallel to your vaping position. Hope that makes sense.

All I heard was bla bla bla flavor, bla bla flavor, flavor bleh... Just kidding... I'm testing it on single coil for now... So far I find it pleasant... Gonna try to make it dual cause I need a lil more harsh than pleasant

Ok so I switched to dual coil and I'm hanging 10 for my guy to deliver for me a 6mg Green Ape (low mint) juice... It's like an apple mint kind of vibe. I think it's part of the Nasty Juice line. The 3mg smells amazing.

Pitstop done and both my new friends are up and running

A very expensive but satisfying week

25f2603f4f61b0c999ddb45f25555166.jpg

Sent from my Note 4

So happy to finally have my Woodvil up-and-running again. Collected the parts today, got the broken 510 out (a small struggle with my clumsy hands) and tapped the new one in. Good as new!
Since I don't have an extra OL16, I went for my last remaining Cyclone (with stock air hole) instead of a Hadaly which I still haven't warmed up to. Flavourful, lively, warm MTL vape as good as it was 2 years ago when I first got it, now with Paulies Coffee Cake - my new winter breakfast setup for sure.
@Tai I have your bits and bobs waiting for Sunflower :)
FullSizeRender.jpg

On the way to a well deserved golf day at Pearl Valley. Alien all snug in its new sleeve.

699e334452b8adeac2e0068b601a1f58.jpg

Damn i like not going to work

Sent from my Note 4

At long last i received my 510 insulator of the Hadaly, all the way from the US . Coiled wicked and sitting on my regulated princess.
@Cor ..... thanks for selling me a device in such good condition. The juice you included as a added bonus also has a nice flavour ...... think the nic is abit high for me but my friend i gave it to is smiling broad. :)
Knew the Hadaly would be a great squonk atty and it was all worth the wait.

DSC_0150.JPG

Back