What's in your hand right now?

Bed time vape.

Still rocking this little "RAM" matchbox Squonker. Really enjoying how it performs. Juice: Panama... Amazing!

IMG_4818.JPG

IMG_4822.JPG

IMG_4823.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro how are you getting along with that mod? I like the looks of it and I'm on the hunt for dual 18650 24mm capable mod... maybe I should just get another therion but the one I'm looking for is just so scarce

It's ok bra, pretty basic mod. T.c and wattage. Hits fairly well and looks good. 2amp charging.

25 mm fits well but 24 is perfect. It can't compare to a DNA or even my tesla in terms of functionality. I think it's slightly over priced compared to other mods that can do more.

Aesthetics and 2amp charging is my reason for getting it.

If u wanna try it I can ship to you till vape con to use and u can decide on whether to get one.

It's ok bra, pretty basic mod. T.c and wattage. Hits fairly well and looks good. 2amp charging.

25 mm fits well but 24 is perfect. It can't compare to a DNA or even my tesla in terms of functionality. I think it's slightly over priced compared to other mods that can do more.

Aesthetics and 2amp charging is my reason for getting it.

If u wanna try it I can ship to you till vape con to use and u can decide on whether to get one.

I'm in Saudi till mid September, till the last groups leave after hajj. Thanks for the offer though... I think I'm just gonna get the therion. I know it, I like it... the form factor and feel to it is familiar and intuitive.

Morning coffee with the BB

Wasn't dreaming yesterday. The vape is still stellar this morning

Thumper is looking at all of this and getting a bit edgy... hehe

8fe2ff2d9074fe1adc70580b3d907499.jpg

Oh wow. It seems as thou silver has now joined the extreme elite with more HE gear. I hope the BB brings you lots of happy vapes just like the skyline.

Thanks @antonherbst
I am enjoying it so far and its only the second day.

Its only my second "so called high end device". First was the Skyline, which I do enjoy a lot, but i find its tank capacity is a tad small.

Was not my intention to join any elite group, lol. My plan for the BB is to be a great all day carry device and a well used portable solution. Am hoping it will stand the test of time.

Need I say more? :p
ADmIiGM.jpg

Hey man,
How are you finding that juice?
I've tried it in my OG Goon with some 0.13 fused Claptons from Coil Empire, wicked with CBV2 and I wouldn't even call the flavour subtle it's almost completely muted?

Oh I've played with the wattages as well 65-100w but still naada.

Do you think it's better suited for a tank?

Hey man,
How are you finding that juice?
I've tried it in my OG Goon with some 0.13 fused Claptons from Coil Empire, wicked with CBV2 and I wouldn't even call the flavour subtle it's almost completely muted?

Oh I've played with the wattages as well 65-100w but still naada.

Do you think it's better suited for a tank?
Hey Aasif. I like this juice. After reading your message I quickly grabbed my Peerless (0.334Ω fused claptons @ 45W), grabbed the Jollies and had a quick session.
RTA vs RDA: The flavor is sharper in the RDA. If you don't like it in a RDA you are probably not going to like it in a RTA at all. That being said, I prefer the RTA experience for this one. I find it more balanced.
I do agree that it is not a very strong or prominent mix. It is soft and subtle. Not muted in my experience but mileage may vary.
I grab a tank of this stuff when I want a really easy going vape. Definitely not my favorite but I'm enjoying the bottle that I have :)
I hope this info helps. Again, this is just my personal opinion and experience. Do take it as only that :)

VcF7b6g.jpg

Last edited:
Old 'faithful' Sub Tank Mini V2 with a juice that has rocked me since I first tried it

@Paulie 's Guava with a bit of added menthol. Let's say Guava Ice ;-)

10aa5a20d592a57b13b7bc95afa92c23.jpg

The SubTank Mini is a great tank. Never a problem or a fuss. It just goes and goes and goes... nothing too fancy nor the best flavour in the world but it's very good for restrictive lung low power fruity menthols and it never gives up. Also very easy and forgiving to coil and wick.

302e4e468e89407acdca474bf11ec7f7.jpg

Found a home for the Petri gift from the wife. Looks pretty neat with the heat sink and color schemes

Hey Aasif. I like this juice. After reading your message I quickly grabbed my Peerless (0.334Ω fused claptons @ 45W), grabbed the Jollies and had a quick session.
RTA vs RDA: The flavor is sharper in the RDA. If you don't like it in a RDA you are probably not going to like it in a RTA at all. That being said, I prefer the RTA experience for this one. I find it more balanced.
I do agree that it is not a very strong or prominent mix. It is soft and subtle. Not muted in my experience but mileage may vary.
I grab a tank of this stuff when I want a really easy going vape. Definitely not my favorite but I'm enjoying the bottle that I have :)
I hope this info helps. Again, this is just my personal opinion and experience. Do take it as only that :)

VcF7b6g.jpg

Thanks alot, you didn't have to go through all of that effort lol but it's much appreciated, I thought maybe it just needed to be steeped more or maybe my taste buds aren't refined enough . That Smoothy is really good though, I'm actually vaping Chewwy rn

Thanks alot, you didn't have to go through all of that effort lol but it's much appreciated, I thought maybe it just needed to be steeped more or maybe my taste buds aren't refined enough . That Smoothy is really good though, I'm actually vaping Chewwy rn
Its my pleasure. No effort whatsoever.
I'm really enjoying the Smoothy. This is my first time trying their juice and its fantastic. I'll be going straight to their stand at Vapecon upon entry.
I'm sure I'll be walking away there with a couple of a bottles. The Chewwy also looks really good! :D

Last edited:
Back