What's in your hand right now?

8bd76fb0abcfafde54145c0a6a9d584c.jpg

Trying out this mech squonker thing,and enjoying it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying my Vape in Cala Ratjada (Mallorca / Baleares). Perfect match... Mr Meringue and a Caipirinha
9fcd2e5db382b74b18d1eb0b899f9bc1.jpg

Gesendet von meinem FRD-L09 mit Tapatalk

Running the govad RTA

Attachments

• IMG_20170813_200207.jpg
    IMG_20170813_200207.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 88
Enjoying my Vape in Cala Ratjada (Mallorca / Baleares). Perfect match... Mr Meringue and a Caipirinha
9fcd2e5db382b74b18d1eb0b899f9bc1.jpg

Gesendet von meinem FRD-L09 mit Tapatalk

That looks super @Tom
Hope you having a good time in Mallorca!

rebuilt the azeroth and tightened the 510, no condensation :lunchacos:. Airflow for days running dual spaced claptons.

Great RTA

upload_2017-8-14_8-28-2.png

Now that's a very nice tank, I really like the look of a simple ss tank

It's been a long time since I have had a tank with commercial coils and despite the TPD Compliant tank (2ml) I'm very impressed with it... no leaking at all, great flavour and good looking!
Trilliam 001.JPG

So I've taken the leap and gotten a squonk! Yes sir it's very worth it! Loving this little guy... just need a single coil rda and I'll be hooked! I'm thinking hadaly!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 71
So I've taken the leap and gotten a squonk! Yes sir it's very worth it! Loving this little guy... just need a single coil rda and I'll be hooked! I'm thinking hadaly!
Beautiful squonker. Enjoy. BF Rdas - OL16, Odis O-Atty V2, VandyVape Pulse22, Hadaly - many around these days.

Beautiful squonker. Enjoy. BF Rdas - OL16, Odis O-Atty V2, VandyVape Pulse22, Hadaly - many around these days.
Thanks Andre! Thinking of the pulse too, seeing that I bought a cricket, the ram and an sxk billet in the past month! It suits my (wife's) budget more than the rest

Seen the wasp too, looks like great value for money, the druga is nice, I just need something with better flavour to match the billet

You have a few options if you want the best flavour from that squonker but i would recommend the Flave RDA. Just wow.
Even the clone has the equivalent performance of the Hadaly but with better airflow and less chance of over squonking. :)
Thanks @KZOR... il be looking out for sirvape at vapecon for that then. They seem to be the only local stockist of that rda

What depression looks like, last tank of xxx in the smm till vapecon... how will one survive this is patience!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 105
Back