What's in your hand right now?

Just for you @Max

7379e8f68f5ae9744ea2169019c1b28d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
e746ad9c79d4405a0ee8c863ca65fb1d.jpg

This voopoo drag is a pretty impressive piece of gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@EZBlend, how are you liking the Dotrda bud? Flavour rating? And coils you are running? And Squonking any good mate?

Is that the real deal boxer - she looks aweful purrdy

@EZBlend, how are you liking the Dotrda bud? Flavour rating? And coils you are running? And Squonking any good mate?

Is that the real deal boxer - she looks aweful purrdy

So Ive been using the EZDripper for a while on my other driving drippers. The DotRDA doesn't fail IRT to flavour I have 24gwa Ni80 7wraps a side(0.26 ohms). I feel however that the deck is a little fussy with smaller builds (24g 6 wraps) this is because I had balance both coils and try and tie it up (1st time). The RDA is slightly restrictive as I normally use the TM Skill and the TM24. The flavour for me how ever is better than the Skill and much much better than my Goon 1.5 (*Note I disliked the Goon an hour after purchase..........waste of money.)

As for Squoking ill get back to you I have never Squonked before so new ground for me my greatest concern in the set up is battery life as i tend to traffic chain vape.

I bought a clone to try squoking before i upgrade to real deal boxer or something better(DNA o_O).

Not all of us is so fortunate to be at vapecon but i hope you guys are rocking that arena and thinking of us working.
ac13e1a07e594752c7a5588bcc3c37af.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

20170826_171023.jpg
B-Day prezzie from my bro. Love this little mod. If only there was a single rta deck for the baby beast

It's fight time!!
Get some
05f3c717ae4bfc957a938a2ace782156.jpg

@BigGuy, wow this Ubuntu is surprising me more and more, the simple deck had me concerned, but no, she's a winner, well done Sirs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@antonherbst, I promised you pics of the combo:
LT67tK8.jpg

IWKX6DR.jpg

Ggn1Dq7.jpg

PuzxiiX.jpg

@Stosta, I'm absolutely loving it!
Oh wow that is amazing looking. Thanks for the photos and definately considering a wasp now. The wife might just kill me if i take her mini volt. And on the other hand i am in the workings of a deal that might just be a winner for me. So watch this space.

Back