What's in your hand right now?

Lovely Saturday afternoon.
f5b5487f06144444d1d75c8dfb7232a2.jpg

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Rob, everyone that knows you knows that you're one cool dude. @TheV did paint a funny mental picture though, and he didn't even have to use the word "lasers" :p
I have some awesome lasers... Can burn stuff with it :D
I have even managed to light a braai with my laser!

I have some awesome lasers... Can burn stuff with it :D
I have even managed to light a braai with my laser!
Now you just need to fit those lasers to some sharks and you're on your way to world domination :D

My experience with lasers only goes as far as driving cats and dogs up the wall :p

Now you just need to fit those lasers to some sharks and you're on your way to world domination :D

My experience with lasers only goes as far as driving cats and dogs up the wall :p

That’s so cruel. I’ve only went as far as making my son run into walls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cyclone at 0.9ohms on a Reo/Woodvil, stock air-hole, 2mm id, 28g kanthal. Old-school!
Still one of the most direct, flavourful mtl vapes around imho.
IMG_4562.JPG

Transformer pants an vader slippers. Lmao
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional :)
I'm sure @TheV also wears white socks with formal shoes etc...
And owns crocs :D
What formal shoes? :p
Lmao. I think he is detoxing from oppikoppi. Surprised not to see a 5l water bottle.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
The bottle of water is close by but not much detoxing required. Advantages of not drinking. Running around all weekend and lack of sleep still taxes the body though.

20171009_065739.jpg
Lot of hate on the Nebox but if wicked right, she is a lil workhorse:pesas::campeon:but the Invader always *invading* :giggle::2guns:

Here i am today back in the office and alot of catching up to do on work and ecigssa responsibilities. My desk check for today is the trusty REO with VK grape and the Athena with Yoga cookie. Then a large cup of Nescafe gold and water to keep hydrated.7E116DFA-AF30-4438-8871-BB03E8CE3D78.jpeg

Here i am today back in the office and alot of catching up to do on work and ecigssa responsibilities. My desk check for today is the trusty REO with VK grape and the Athena with Yoga cookie. Then a large cup of Nescafe gold and water to keep hydrated.View attachment 109618
There is one thing wrong with that picture ... you know what I'm going to say right?

My last 120ml of Calamity Jane. Code Red ;) on stock level.
f7744185ba14aedf111a3720753b52d6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

There is one thing wrong with that picture ... you know what I'm going to say right?

Well i recon it could be a couple of things so select one and let me know how close i came to it.

1. Where is my bb?
2. The coffee is not with you at blue crane.
3. No xxx juice.
4. The vape juices are swoped around?

Back