What's in your hand right now?

Flow & Exo ... bliss! :h:
aDYnIqH.jpg

Flow & Exo ... bliss! :h:
aDYnIqH.jpg

Very nice side by side photo @TheV
Thanks

Been wondering which atty allows for more juice in the Boro?

It seems the main part of the Flow is a bit narrower so maybe more liquid storage?

Very nice side by side photo @TheV
Thanks

Been wondering which atty allows for more juice in the Boro?

It seems the main part of the Flow is a bit narrower so maybe more liquid storage?
My buddy asked me to prep his SXK DNA40 + Insider (first attempt!) ... so here is an updated photo :D
tXaLQuU.jpg

@Silver, regarding the juice capacity ... I have not measured it yet but just from looks wise it seems that the Flow is the smallest which will lead to the most capacity, then the Insider, then the Exocet. This is just a best guess eyeball estimate though. I think the difference is going to be very minor at the end of the day.

My buddy asked me to prep his SXK DNA40 + Insider ... so here is an updated photo :D
tXaLQuU.jpg

@Silver, regarding the juice capacity ... I have not measured it yet but just from looks wise it seems that the Flow is the smallest which will lead to the most capacity, then the Insider, then the Exocet. This is just a best guess eyeball estimate though. I think the difference is going to be very minor at the end of the day.

That upside down battery is killing my OCD:confused:. I know its not normal to wrap a batteries upside down but for the purpose of the BB i will wrap only those batteries used in the BB upside. :D

That upside down battery is killing my OCD:confused:. I know its not normal to wrap a batteries upside down but for the purpose of the BB i will wrap only those batteries used in the BB upside. :D
Hey, at least my batteries aren't wrapped with + en - indicators the wrong way around ;) hehe

Considering the door is pretty much always on, I'm not too bothered.
I shall keep all my batteries wrapped the same :)

I must say the Insider is not bad! I don't know if it is beginners luck but she vapes, no dry hits, no leaks ... yet. Pretty impressed!

My buddy asked me to prep his SXK DNA40 + Insider (first attempt!) ... so here is an updated photo :D
tXaLQuU.jpg

Thanks @TheV

Strange. My Exocet looks like it has a slightly narrower chimney than yours. Compare the photos

Maybe it's a clone vs auth thing. Not sure which one you have. Or otherwise it could just be that the photos are playing tricks.

Lol, mine is nearly empty. Time for a refill soon and I need to do some blending again....

1f9af97aa4d9b5d77aade8f52f85e488.jpg

Thanks @TheV

Strange. My Exocet looks like it has a slightly narrower chimney than yours. Compare the photos

Maybe it's a clone vs auth thing. Not sure which one you have. Or otherwise it could just be that the photos are playing tricks.

Lol, mine is nearly empty. Time for a refill soon and I need to do some blending again....

1f9af97aa4d9b5d77aade8f52f85e488.jpg
Might it not be the optical effect of the liquid considering mine is full?
Take another pic when you've filled yours up and lets see :)
We can also do a proper side by side comparison at some point... JHB Vape Meet maybe?

I do have an SXK Exocet but as far as I know they should be 1:1
I would really like to get an authentic Exocet at some point though :)

Might it not be the optical effect of the liquid considering mine is full?
Take another pic when you've filled yours up and lets see :)
We can also do a proper side by side comparison at some point... JHB Vape Meet maybe?

I do have an SXK Exocet but as far as I know they should be 1:1
I would really like to get an authentic Exocet at some point though :)

Ok thanks @TheV, i think you are right about the liquid distorting it
I will try take a photo when full and we can compare at the vapemeet
I also thought the sxk was a 1:1 clone.

Ok thanks @TheV, i think you are right about the liquid distorting it
I will try take a photo when full and we can compare at the vapemeet
I also thought the sxk was a 1:1 clone.
Cool. That would be appreciated :)
I'll also measure the chimney from the top when I next take the boro out of the BB.

Back