What's in your hand right now?

@vicTor Does that part of the mod get hot? If not, it's easy to paint it with something called Chalk Paint. No, this isn't for blackboards. It's a special paint that can be used on anything, anywhere. If used on furniture, for example, it's not necessary to sandpaper and apply primer first. But if used on a slippery surface e.g. your mod, you might want to sandpaper it lightly with a fine sandpaper. Then paint it, allow to dry and off you go... You can buy Chalk Paint at Builders Warehouse or have a look at your nearest hardware shop. Hot Tip: Don't buy Annie Sloane brand. It's the most well-known - and the most expensive. Not necessary for your purposes. If you do decide to paint your mod, or just touch up the scratched area, let us know the result.

Another hot tip: buy an oven mitt and put your mod inside it. You can even put a bottle of juice in the thumb of the mitt. Your beloved mod will be safe from harm.

@Hooked firstly i would like to ask where there hek is Yzerfontein ?

secondly, thanks for all the good posts/threads, im also a "newbie" and your posts ask the right questions, keep em coming

lastly, thanks for this info on the touch up, will check it out and the oven mitt, good idea !

Home after an octoberfest. Pocket mod Cigpet Ant and Wasp RDTA worked like a charm today.
1ddb9f17300204be4fc065c7e9f65102.jpg

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

@Hooked firstly i would like to ask where there hek is Yzerfontein ?

secondly, thanks for all the good posts/threads, im also a "newbie" and your posts ask the right questions, keep em coming

lastly, thanks for this info on the touch up, will check it out and the oven mitt, good idea !
@vicTor thanx for the compliment! There's so much to learn about vaping, isn't there? Yzerfontein is a small coastal town on the Cape West Coast lol. You might have heard of Langebaan? If so, Yzerfontein is between Langebaan and Bloubergstrand.

Time to give the hadaly some love. She has been feeling left out as all my attention has been on the BB
921de55e3564c6d18bae36049268f009.jpg

Sent from the abyss

If I eventually make it to one of these mini meets I will have to bring one of those with. Kitchen for a vapemeet might be a no go but the stoep kan work lol

Hey @Friep
If you can make it you should try come to the ECIGSSA JHB Vape Meet on the 25th November
It will be great!

Just love these they dont skimp on the filling. If you are ever in that area on a Friday or Saturday give me a heads up so that we can arange a coffee

I will definately do that. I have a client in the harties area that i visit once a month. A detour past brits can always be planned on a thursday.

Not vape related, but seeing that beer i have to comment.

Personally Im not one for craft beers, but once I tried the Jack Black Cape Pale Ale. Immediately fell in love with it. But for some reason its not so easy to get. So every time i stop at the men's pharmacy i first check the craft beer fridge. If they dont have the cape pale ale its whiskey for the night.

Not vape related, but seeing that beer i have to comment.

Personally Im not one for craft beers, but once I tried the Jack Black Cape Pale Ale. Immediately fell in love with it. But for some reason its not so easy to get. So every time i stop at the men's pharmacy i first check the craft beer fridge. If they dont have the cape pale ale its whiskey for the night.

I’m usually more of a whiskey drinker, but if do buy beer its between this and their IPA. I don't think I've tried the Cape Pale Ale yet, but I live a few minutes from their brewery so I’ll give it a try next time we go there for supper.

Back