What's in your hand right now?

Loving it! My only complaint is the refill rubber piece keeps popping out. Was happy to see two spares included :)

yes been on rta's most vaping life, so it took some getting used to the filling on this one

tell me, how long do you leave the cotton tails down into the tank ?

love the drip tip you have on yours

yes been on rta's most vaping life, so it took some getting used to the filling on this one

tell me, how long do you leave the cotton tails down into the tank ?

love the drip tip you have on yours

I leave them about half way down. The drip tip is one of those relatively cheap vandy vape tips

I leave them about half way down. The drip tip is one of those relatively cheap vandy vape tips

sorry, couldnt seem much in the pic, except a beautiful cat !

i leave mine pretty short, almost cant be seen in the tank, did that due to most vids i've watched but will leave them a tad longer on next pitstop

sorry, couldnt seem much in the pic, except a beautiful cat !

i leave mine pretty short, almost cant be seen in the tank, did that due to most vids i've watched but will leave them a tad longer on next pitstop

I just leave them longer so that I get less dry hits and don't have to tilt the tank. It's not a necessity though!

My Sunday guilty pleasure
5744abd677c0afada96c4e0749738691.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Jip.
Friends are baby sitting was surprised to see it with them today. Really awesome experience. Different than a domestic cat but it purs and has a lot of energy. He is about 2 months now

I'm envious beyond belief !

25mg Havana Nights in Reo mini with Berserker MTL RDA and some Nescafé gold. There’s no better way to start the day

e88753381b6ab0234886a9e9b49dbbec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25mg Havana Nights in Reo mini with Berserker MTL RDA and some Nescafé gold. There’s no better way to start the day

That is EPIC @Amir !

Nic salts or normal nicotine?

Free base nicotine. Not getting along too well with nic salts. I get the sneezes for some odd reason

Bro can u share ur build on the beserker rda?.. thinking of picking one up aswel

Also do u DL it restricively or pure MTL

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

62BF3CFE-C4DB-4FFC-88C9-F8534A9D9C5B.jpeg
Affogato! And some squid love tonight with the reload filled with milkshakes butter me up! Lovely rich combination going on here

Back