What's in your hand right now?

Omg after leaving Durban yesterday and ninja vaping on a BB (inhale gently and hold breath technique) I finally am in my hotel in Munich and have set up the Dvarw on the SolarStorm. So bloody awesome a vape.
c1006b4dbdec386639ceb7dcae485aef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg after leaving Durban yesterday and ninja vaping on a BB (inhale gently and hold breath technique) I finally am in my hotel in Munich and have set up the Dvarw on the SolarStorm. So bloody awesome a vape.
c1006b4dbdec386639ceb7dcae485aef.jpg

Munich is an amazing city. Which area is your hotel in?

Bro can u share ur build on the beserker rda?.. thinking of picking one up aswel

Also do u DL it restricively or pure MTL

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Pure MTL 6 wraps 26 gauge kanthal on a 2.5 with the 3 holes airflow adapter on the second smallest airflow hole

Still stuck on MTL...Amazing, the trends and fads of vapers.
86ae3bcb34024b77971a2cf920b4e97c.jpg
578f802241e0df26c52c19940a321041.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Couldn't agree more, went from wide open to restricted lung and MTL, crazy but true. My favourite at night is a Siren 2 with Rodeo, another thing I never thought I would have a hunger for, tobacco

Hike up Tafelberg today
View attachment 130725
Man Ive been wanting to take a hike up there since we moved here but I have read so many articles of muggins and robberies on the trails that Ive not make a trip up yet.
@Spyro Maby you can give me a intro hike to the 'safer' routes?

Last edited:
So i skipped vapemail this morning... Why?? Coz when it comes to asmodus hardware i cant first wana take photos and be patient. The Pearl White Lustro... What a solid mod.
Just hope if i speak to @hands he can make me pearl white 510 and 810 tips coz im gonna need something to match to this beautiful colours of this mod.
Asmodus never lets down.
d1ae19e7bd7a295df1ce482105fb34e2.jpg

Sent from my very old NOKIA 3510i

So i skipped vapemail this morning... Why?? Coz when it comes to asmodus hardware i cant first wana take photos and be patient. The Pearl White Lustro... What a solid mod.
Just hope if i speak to @hands he can make me pearl white 510 and 810 tips coz im gonna need something to match to this beautiful colours of this mod.
Asmodus never lets down.
d1ae19e7bd7a295df1ce482105fb34e2.jpg

Sent from my very old NOKIA 3510i
I don't think you'll be able to get hold of @hands, but I know if you send @BumbleBee a PM he could probably sort you out on the 810 front!

Couldn't agree more, went from wide open to restricted lung and MTL, crazy but true. My favourite at night is a Siren 2 with Rodeo, another thing I never thought I would have a hunger for, tobacco
Thanks for your response. I have my eye on the Siren 2. I think you have helped me make up my mind.

Thanks for your response. I have my eye on the Siren 2. I think you have helped me make up my mind.

It's a great tank and the airflow selection gives you various options, from sucking a soccer ball through a hose pipe, to a Skylineesque direct lung option that can also be throttled down, I am looking for another one, maybe, or an Ares which is more open for restricted lung. Time will tell which one will come up first.

Man Ive been wanting to take a hike up there since we moved here but I have read so many articles of muggins and robberies on the trails that Ive not make a trip up yet.

Hey bud, I think it's a little over hyped. I hike a lot without any issues. I took the Platteklip Gorge trail as it's the most commercial and has lots of traffic. But I always hike with big dogs and a hunting knife just incase. Also, because I take dogs Platteklip is the only dog friendly route.

It's a great tank and the airflow selection gives you various options, from sucking a soccer ball through a hose pipe, to a Skylineesque direct lung option that can also be throttled down, I am looking for another one, maybe, or an Ares which is more open for restricted lung. Time will tell which one will come up first.
I have three Ares, that's how much I enjoy them.

Back