What's in your hand right now?

Finally got the Pulse & Recurve Hittin the way I like it!!

2.jpg

1.jpg

Me, the DB, MTL in front of the TV.
007798d540538a62f3b227364904ab4d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

At last!

What coil have you got in there? Type and Ohms...

Regards
Tried so many! But in the end I used a pre-build coil that came with the Recurve. I Removed on wrap and its at .21, Nice warm and Flavorful vape

Happy Daays!

Testing out one of my first home-made coils in the Dead Rabbit SQ on the Cut squonk. Came out to 0.36, vaping at 35w with a curve/preheat up to 45w and back down, and so far so good!

20180905_210937.jpg

20180905_211133.jpg

20180905_212331.jpg

At last!

What coil have you got in there? Type and Ohms...

Regards
I guess it's a supper staggered coil, very similar to this one in the pic. Using it in my hadaly, amazing flavour with clouds and one of the smoothest vapes. But tends to gunk a lot and u need a brush to clean it.
b754503e77ab30ffb91ce650fcbe6f5e.jpg

Sent from aPhone

Hey buddy. How would you rate the flavour on the sq ?

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
I use the SQ as my all-day rda and I enjoy it a lot. You have to play around with the height of the coil a bit to get it into the airflow properly for the best flavour, but once it's all dialled in I rate this rda very high. Nice smooth airflow, almost no chance of over-squonking, good flavour, and a super-easy build deck. Don't get me wrong though, it's not HE levels of flavour, but for a mainstream rda I think it's great.

That actually reminds me , of the pulse 22. You also have to mess around with coil height
I use the SQ as my all-day rda and I enjoy it a lot. You have to play around with the height of the coil a bit to get it into the airflow properly for the best flavour, but once it's all dialled in I rate this rda very high. Nice smooth airflow, almost no chance of over-squonking, good flavour, and a super-easy build deck. Don't get me wrong though, it's not HE levels of flavour, but for a mainstream rda I think it's great.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

50e8e584c85b92c5be9b96e5ac6ad05d.jpg

Mini monsters.

Simple EX with Galaxies RDTA
Gusto mini pod with some nic salts

Perfectly conducive to my new vape style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back