What's in your hand right now?

Friday treat
Dripping a chocolate biscuit!

@Sash this juice rocks

971da7c16f297fca852549513aa9d39f.jpg

Pulse 80W, my new Recurve RDA and some SNLV 18 ICE from joos e liqz. Have to say, Mike Vapes and Wotofo really did a great job!
a42bab4af7e2adb529df8fe13e4beb95.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'm also looking at buying one
Picked up this Nano for the purpose of this ......... I was told it's a awesome little RDA

And it's goooooood
a4bc9a2cacad684b48a9e74c549af92e.jpg

Send from this side of the screen

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Atomix Vapes has them on special for R199

Send from this side of the screen
Saw it earlier this week. But eish Vapecon = upset Wife. However my birthday is around the corner and she did ask what I want for my birthday. But I know my Wife's reply is going to be "another tank? When will you have enough tanks?"

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Good thing I charged my batteries. 15 mins ago power went out...

I guess it's an early night for me, need to let my dog out in the morning and feed chickens as I'm all alone on the farm for two weeks. Mother gone to Holland to join my dad for his birthday...

DSC_0493.JPG

These 2 setups are pure vape nirvana to me. Sx Mini MX Class/Dvarw DL combo with some Troy Clouds Oriental Kisses. Sx Mini Q Mini/Intake combo with some Elysian Labs Nilla Cake IMG_20180907_234844.jpg

@Vaporesso...I think I love this brand.. this Polar mod fires to 0.03ohms...This Cascade Baby is the SHIT would there mesh coils and Ccell.
And there new brand @Renovo....OMG I can see them leading the Pod Market, Especially with this Zero
Uploaded via Android app.jpg

Back