What's in your hand right now?

Morning hand check

d959650e5482560c832b5b49f6e30d39.jpg

Sent from small screen
Hi there @JurgenSt

I have sussed the Zeus Dual out, but was reluctant, still smarting from the disappointment of my two single coil Zeus. As a dual coil top airflow, how does it vape? I wonder how it stacks up against the Dead Rabbit RTA which I am enjoying, as I enjoy top airflow RTA's.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Hi there @JurgenSt

I have sussed the Zeus Dual out, but was reluctant, still smarting from the disappointment of my two single coil Zeus. As a dual coil top airflow, how does it vape? I wonder how it stacks up against the Dead Rabbit RTA which I am enjoying, as I enjoy top airflow RTA's.

I have both the Dead rabbit RTA and the Zeus dual RTA.

The Zeus dual you have to build with a 2.5 ID. Your cold legs are 4 mm in length.

When it comes to wicking the Zeus remember less is more.

Flavouring is very good with this build.

One thing I have realised is that Zeus likes fused Clapton coils and the dead rabbit loves alien coils.

Flavour in the Dead rabbit maybe a bit better than in the Zeus.

Sent from small screen

I have both the Dead rabbit RTA and the Zeus dual RTA.

The Zeus dual you have to build with a 2.5 ID. Your cold legs are 4 mm in length.

When it comes to wicking the Zeus remember less is more.

Flavouring is very good with this build.

One thing I have realised is that Zeus likes fused Clapton coils and the dead rabbit loves alien coils.

Flavour in the Dead rabbit maybe a bit better than in the Zeus.

Sent from small screen
Thanks for the feedback.

Solar Storm and Golden Dvarw and a cup of green tea (had too much coffee today) in my Ray mug! :h:
Green 001.JPG

Ending the day with some reading and a really enjoyable MTL bedtime vape. Tried a different build on this and I am more than satisfied so far. One of the most pleasant tasting, enduring e-salts on the market.
381c584a28244978d1be614ab56603a6.jpg

Have been sick for a few days so I couldn't really vape..but hey I'm back now
23b7ec8dbc91d4d5bbca7a0a6b7ba82f.jpg
b5d69821a7069d0787f54a591a6a1051.jpg

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Awesome @GerharddP
White Christmas would be amazing
What's the vape scene like there? Visited any vape shops?
No real vape scene but loads of people discretely vaping..first few days I was asked where I got my gear as most people here use pod systems etc.

There are quite a few vapeshops around but they have mostly "high end" juices and gear in the 50 plus euro range. I will definitely struggle with DIY here because of the heavy regulations governing the sale of nicotine etc.

The Bonza 1.5 works great on the Bonza mech but the DR is easier to build and flavour is better

Send from this side of the screen

IMG_20181216_171738.jpg running 0.09 in the dead rabbit and its keeping up 100%. Quite impressed with this RTA

Back