What's in your hand right now?

@jm10 , I didn't have any driptips left, so the one on top of the hadaly is the one you receive with the tube.
Check out Atomixvapes, they should have stock

Nice combo for a hot day
90b6ab9ff4b12195d99d766b371ff68a.jpg

Send from this side of the screen

Finally got some water in the water fall again. This sound is soothing
a9a6ef34dc628495d131a515c345c135.jpg
a39d4223f663508220c4ba091c7cb7c5.jpg

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

how you finding the topside?
It's great. Juice capacity is out of this world. Idk if every vendor sells it with the travel bottle but basically I can walk around with 20 ml of juice for the day

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Is there not a flaw in the design? Does the wood infront of airflow holes not restrict airflow, and more important, most wood have a smell from the oil/wax etc you treat it with, dont you get that taste/smell in the vape

100% yes it does restrict the airflow which is a fail. Also, the fire button is a bit of an issue and not smooth at all. But there is no wood smell or wax smell.

Finally, the storm has arrived after a blistering hot day in Durbs! Choo chilling on Dad while the massive raindrops fall and the thunder and lightning does its thing! Dani 21700 in hand! Bazinga!
ChooDani1.jpg

Finally, the storm has arrived after a blistering hot day in Durbs! Choo chilling on Dad while the massive raindrops fall and the thunder and lightning does its thing! Dani 21700 in hand! Bazinga!
View attachment 154053

@Rob Fisher am I seeing correctly?
Did you put the display cabinet into the shower? :giggle:

Hehehe nope... it's still in my office but the bathroom sliding door is open and it's an optical illusion. :D

Haha
I was going to say, just dont turn on the shower by mistake....

Back