What's in your hand right now?

The subtank is in a class of its own. The lemo is good but the subtank blows it away on the versatility it has. Thick flavorful Vape

Very cool name ;)

Subtank Mini + iStick 30W, is a really solid combo, and you can run it at surprisingly low wattages, and get totally respectable vapor, whilst economising battery life :p

Subtank mini, is also a great stepping stone to get you used to rebuilding, if you want to explore that route. iStick 30W works great with RDA's

View attachment 21057

iStick 30W + Subtank Mini + Stingray DT

That's an awesome setup you've got there.

Yes, @Puff_the_Dragon got the Subtank Mini, so she is kind of paving the way for me haha just like she started on the iStick and I got to try it out before buying one for myself :D

So happy with what I have now. Loving it.

Hey @Rafique
It's absolutely amazing, you will not regret it! It blows my Atlantis out of the water flavour wise. I use the Atlantis last night and was actually shocked. Change the coil thinking it was a dud/over used, but even with a new one it was just all round muted flavour.

This is like steriods on flavour with vapor production that is nothing to be scoffed at compared to the Atlantis (not the same, but close.)

I feel it was money well spent, and I am on a tight vaper budget :)

Has there been any leaking issues with the subtank mini

That's an awesome setup you've got there.

Yes, @Puff_the_Dragon got the Subtank Mini, so she is kind of paving the way for me haha just like she started on the iStick and I got to try it out before buying one for myself :D

So happy with what I have now. Loving it.

It's fun having friends around to Vape with. But i'm so glad you don't like my Bacco B flavour @Satans_Stick :rofl:
Subtank mini is insane. I am too happy!

Well, I've got a combination over here doing some rotation...

Ow and the yammy stuf in the Reo is SkyBlue Strawberry Snap

Attachments

• IMG_0802.JPG
    IMG_0802.JPG
    398.9 KB · Views: 40
Reo Mini with Chalice atomizer, enjoying Bombies Bacco B.

LQiOBnx.jpg

im a sucker for happy holidays.finished mine in a weeks time.so now i need to go get more.

haven't tried it yet im not a very big van of bacco flavors,haha think i had inuff when i was still smoking the stinkys

lol hahaha I know got it like that never bothered to change still vapes awesome

Back