What's in your hand right now?

My modified TOBH Atty with .75ohm build and Melinda's custard + RY4 on the BEC Pro

20150217_103205.jpg

I fitted a "red" tank section to my Orchid just for the Ambrosia :p
@Melinda, you've created a true masterpiece with this amazing juice.

image.jpg

modified tobh X Sig150
d1a2caaa8561fb5686af037cc144ad00.jpg

The little PV that could
Ke22yxG.png

Brilliant flavor, 0.27 dual 24g 3mm. the whole setup is shorter then a Sigelei 100w+ :eek:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424281544.593056.jpg

On my bed enjoying some Ambrosia and some OBS with the good company of ecigssa

Send while vaping on the Reo mini Thor

So, must it be the 150W or will the 100W+ be as good?

Lol @Andre

I got the 100W plus
Havent used it above 20 Watts yet. But its my deskbound grab n vape for now.
Great battery life and easy to pick up, hold and fire.

However, having said that, i vaped @Paulie 's 150W Sig at the juice launch. He had some wicked setup I think on his Doge. And he put this Tiramisu Smax juice in it. I thought, lol, i'll just give it a full toot just for fun. The draw was so loose, it was almost like breathing normally. I breathed in as deep as I could and was extremely surprised just how pleasurable the vape was. The flavour was great. I wanted to eat the juice. It was a lovely juice anyway.

Lets just say that it was a very surprisingly good experience. So i used to think, i will never vape more than 50W. After that night I am not so sure.

Lol @Andre

I got the 100W plus
Havent used it above 20 Watts yet. But its my deskbound grab n vape for now.
Great battery life and easy to pick up, hold and fire.

However, having said that, i vaped @Paulie 's 150W Sig at the juice launch. He had some wicked setup I think on his Doge. And he put this Tiramisu Smax juice in it. I thought, lol, i'll just give it a full toot just for fun. The draw was so loose, it was almost like breathing normally. I breathed in as deep as I could and was extremely surprised just how pleasurable the vape was. The flavour was great. I wanted to eat the juice. It was a lovely juice anyway.

Lets just say that it was a very surprisingly good experience. So i used to think, i will never vape more than 50W. After that night I am not so sure.

That was running a dual 20G 4mm id dual 5wraps 0.16 at 120watts btw and them clouds silver were blowing were huge :p

Last edited:
That was running a dual 20G 4mm id dual 5wraps 0.16 at 120watts btw and them clouds silver whas blowing were huge :p

And I am looking forward to our next meetup

@Paulie is the man! And one never knows what crazy beast he is going to pull out of his vape bag! Mosfets and all! Wire that looks like coat hanger wire! And sauce that is very tasty. Mmmmmm......

Last edited:
And I am looking forward to our next meetup

@Paulie is the man! And one never knows whnat crazy beast he is going to pull out of his vape bag! Mosfets and all! Wire that looks like coat hanger wire! And sauce that is very tasty. Mmmmmm......
Its always fun with you guys and never a dull moment!

Back