What's in your hand right now?

Lol the green Stikeez creature (from PicknPay) has found it's way onto the Sig.

So cool. Hehe

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1478959985.977154.jpg

Now I want to collect them all!

PicknPay probably doesn't know about the potential for these creatures to become mod accessories. Haha

That looks like a Twisp Vega @ papabear how do you find it? Any complaints??!
Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

@Spongebob No complaints really. With the joyetech coils its better than the stock item especially the flavour you get from the juices.

I have to say as well that it is not like mamabear's Pico. Its very entry level compared to the Pico.

Smok alien, limitless plus rdta, 140w, Ms daisy peacan nut cream pie. Such a good way to enjoy a lazy Sunday watching series with the lady :D often can't see what's happening on the tv tho :')

Attachments

• 1479025911824-883136467.jpg
    1479025911824-883136467.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 50
VGOD PRO150 with the Doode Rda in mech mode running Malaysian Vape TMD's Test my delicious

d69e2deba2d0d8016a1781fe7462e529.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If you ever decide to sell you are more than welcome to click on my name and use the private message option so that together we can eliminate your problem. :)

I appreciate your offer to solve any possible problems I may encounter @KZOR but I'm pretty sure this one is going to be a keeper. :p

Don't blame you ...... one of the best looking mods I have seen available in South Africa. I would not sell it.

And at this stage there are only 2 in the country. :p I just wish it was a little bit bigger so a SM25 would fit... but it's very cute and the SM22 does it justice.

Thanx @Daniel.
Bbbbbut I Neeeeed a REO:rolleyes:
I love the name Lagertha, methinx you need a Ragnar too, or is that a big no-no?;)
And yep, I agree, the OL16 is simply devine! Also waiting for my clone via row boat...:notagain:
@Caramia , yes I also thought a mod is a mod, the atty is the thing making the difference in squonking, but I was wrong. This weekend I spend most of my time with either the Leprechaun and the Tmod squonker. Yes I was the one saying the Tmod is way overpriced compared to the Leprechaun, but the vape is better with the Tmod. Same with a Reo Grand and a P67, both OL16's, same build same brown LG batteries, but the P67 just have that extra ohmf. But back to your point regarding the Reo Grand, I have it almost everyday in my hand. I tried the Kangertech dripbox, even with a high end atty, but no way. Once you had your Reo in your hand you won't let go. Maybe you must spoil yourself for Christmas and visit www.reosmods.com.

@Caramia , yes I also thought a mod is a mod, the atty is the thing making the difference in squonking, but I was wrong. This weekend I spend most of my time with either the Leprechaun and the Tmod squonker. Yes I was the one saying the Tmod is way overpriced compared to the Leprechaun, but the vape is better with the Tmod. Same with a Reo Grand and a P67, both OL16's, same build same brown LG batteries, but the P67 just have that extra ohmf. But back to your point regarding the Reo Grand, I have it almost everyday in my hand. I tried the Kangertech dripbox, even with a high end atty, but no way. Once you had your Reo in your hand you won't let go. Maybe you must spoil yourself for Christmas and visit www.reosmods.com.
Surely you don't need two OL16's

I must say I am very impressed with the little Pico ok yes it's not a Reo but for pocket ability I'd trade a bit of that oompf....

Surely you don't need two OL16's

I must say I am very impressed with the little Pico ok yes it's not a Reo but for pocket ability I'd trade a bit of that oompf....
@Daniel , I must admit on the UKS forum the guys rave about the Pico for a good everyday device. It is a strong little bugger. I am glad you enjoy your setup, at the end of the day that is all that matters.

Looks good @Daniel
How does it gel with the RM2?
What power and coil?

Great little setup , ok it's not a Reo but I can live with that for now :)
Another great little bonus is the magnetic bottom , works a treat on any metal surface as I'm always knocking over my mod :p
The squonk bottle is great as well , pity it doesn't fit in the Reo (I tried ....)
Running a 2mm micro coil 5 wrap SS 26ga , coming in at .4ohm around 30W , ok a little hot but I'm lazy ....
Next I'll try some Nichrome 80

Great little setup , ok it's not a Reo but I can live with that for now :)
Another great little bonus is the magnetic bottom , works a treat on any metal surface as I'm always knocking over my mod :p
The squonk bottle is great as well , pity it doesn't fit in the Reo (I tried ....)
Running a 2mm micro coil 5 wrap SS 26ga , coming in at .4ohm around 30W , ok a little hot but I'm lazy ....
Next I'll try some Nichrome 80

Sounds great
Nothing wrong as long as it works nicely for your setup and juice

Thanx @Petrus!
I was/am contemplating getting one, but the exchange rate - I just know it will change for the better the moment I have paid, it is my luck.
So I'll first try getting a second hand one locally, and buy a new one later on. Besides, XMas shopping is basically done (also Mini Cooper's emergency service with a new custom key, hospital costs (my mom's and my "little accident" with my heel bone), getting Mom settled into a new place with deposits, new appliances, and personal home frail care, really chowed deep, close to 100k cash down the line;(, and that is excluding top medical aid contributions:sweating:...).
Although I reckon I can get my two furry children a REO for XMas and simply borrow it:nod:

Last edited:
I am not a menthol lover but this XXX is something special! Keeping it as a Sunday's only treat.View attachment 75125
You sir have alot more self control than me. I love xxx and I could never leave it alone for a week. After trying xxx, juices I loved before is meh. I'm trying to clone it or get something as close as possibly to its flavour profile because the rate I go through a 100ml is not conducive to the pocket .

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

Back