What's in your hand right now?

1c8013c30412cb3c6ff93440ede6377b.jpg
custom rx200 make old new again

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

If and and when i vape i can run for 2 days with the 26650 battery. And the flavor is super nice. I am really loving this setup. Thanks to the sale from @robfishersa on the pico i am sold on the small devices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lovely @antonherbst
Is that the Serpent mini 25 ?

Am also keen on the Pico Mega

@Silver No its the serpent mini 22mm. The battery cap does not allow for any tank wider than 22mm

Even with this limitation the Pico is an amazing mod.

@Silver No its the serpent mini 22mm. The battery cap does not allow for any tank wider than 22mm

Even with this limitation the Pico is an amazing mod.

Thanks @antonherbst
I thought maybe the Pico Mega alleviates that limitation
Still looks great though

Oh how jealous you are making me mr @Rob Fisher. If you ever want to sell that amazing mod. Let me know and i will take if of your hands without a problem.

Oh how jealous you are making me mr @Rob Fisher. If you ever want to sell that amazing mod. Let me know and i will take if of your hands without a problem.

Roger that. But my guess is it's a keeper. :)

Roger that. But my guess is it's a keeper. :)

Oh damn. That then means i would have to sell my body or parts of it to afford that mod. . Anybody here keen on a spare left foot? It's got 33 years of walking experience, never had a bone broken and it is a size 12. As an added bonus i will throw in all the left shoes in my closet.

Black Friday's tooooooo busy. Out and about with my trusty Minikin V2 and Limitless Plus

6a27c957833dffd2e08889eb7bb598be.jpg

Back