What's in your hand right now?

Gee Whiz, you guys have some awesome gear. Very nice indeed.

Today I feel like dripping some DIY amongst my piles of paper work.

The Sapor 25 RDA pairs nicely with the RigV3.

IMG_3907.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just received my Smok Alien + Big Baby Beast:
maaLuVa.jpg

Throwback Thurday. To where it all began. My innokin MVP. This truely is the hilux of vaping. 4 years and still going strong. Still my favourite MTL set up.

Attachments

• IMG_20170511_213056.jpg
    IMG_20170511_213056.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 74
With you 100% @Jysin!

My MVPs have been annexed by my wife

What an amazing performer. Solid as a rock !

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1494533002.159406.jpg

I almost blew my head off with a 0.2ohm build.

Then rebuild a 0.7ohm build.Still hits like a train.

But the 0.2ohm was almost hitting at 400W

Just pulsing.Pushing the limits and didn't want to take the coils out.

Yep, you were pushing the limits, and on a Noisy Cricket (they are the poster child for "safety first").

With fully charged batts... your 0.2 build would hit at 42A/353W. IMO pushing your batts at 42A is not a good idea (highest honestly rated 18650 batts I know of are the pink HG HB6 32A CDR/40A MVA and the Sony VCT3 28A CDR/40A MVA). Personally I wouldn't push a NC without a safety kit installed either (both of mine have them). Your 0.7 build is much safer @ 12A/100W (and I'd bet also much more pleasant to vape).

I am running a 0.5 dual build in the Avo G at 16.8A/141W (with 25A CDR/30A MVA batts), and the build is a perfect match to this DIY joose I mixed special for this gear combo.

Yep, you were pushing the limits, and on a Noisy Cricket (they are the poster child for "safety first").

With fully charged batts... your 0.2 build would hit at 42A/353W. IMO pushing your batts at 42A is not a good idea (highest honestly rated 18650 batts I know of are the pink HG HB6 32A CDR/40A MVA and the Sony VCT3 28A CDR/40A MVA). Personally I wouldn't push a NC without a safety kit installed either (both of mine have them). Your 0.7 build is much safer @ 12A/100W (and I'd bet also much more pleasant to vape).

I am running a 0.5 dual build in the Avo G at 16.8A/141W (with 25A CDR/30A MVA batts), and the build is a perfect match to this DIY joose I mixed special for this gear combo.
I fully agree.Like I said.I just wanted to see what it does before pulling the build out I had in there.

Think I should delete that post before someone not experienced enough sees it.

Post deleted.

"In the name of science"

I also think it's good to know these things. Thanx for sharing

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

My run around set up for today.

Minivolt
Merlin mini
And some juice.

Attachments

• IMG_4706.JPG
    IMG_4706.JPG
    145.1 KB · Views: 65
Reo / RM2 (aka Thumper)

Still the tobacco mouth to lung king - and proudly so - for several years now....

View attachment 94117
I don't think they setup will ever die. As bullet proof as they come!

I miss the ruggedness of my reos. I would never really worry about them or even flinch when they dropped.

Come to think about it, when they dropped I was more worried about the floor. I messed up some laminated floors with a reo

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Heading off to Langebaan for a weekend away. Just grabbed this setup and my charger with extra batts. Anyone know of any vape shops around? This Life of Pie is good, but not an ADV.

Attachments

• IMG_20170512_120457.jpg
    IMG_20170512_120457.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 60
Heading off to Langebaan for a weekend away. Just grabbed this setup and my charger with extra batts. Anyone know of any vape shops around? This Life of Pie is good, but not an ADV.
Not that I know of, but @DoubleD lives around there and should know better.

Back