What's in your hand right now?

Bliss...
d707d2b41f02f59e6babe740faf80857.jpg

Popped a resin drip tip on the Peerless after rebuilding it ... running a unholy concoction of left over juices :p
9Vt4qSo.jpg

Setup for the evening:

SXK BB with @KZOR 's Island Style v1, and Nautilus 2 with a vanilla/Virginia tobacco blend.

AGqw0ys.jpg

4417d1fd1ae258532fe2ca2666c31ddf.jpg

New exocet dispatched for delivery....
Do I wait? Or do I fill??

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk
Fill! I have the Exocet at the moment. SirVape is delivering another Exocet, and an Insider today. Now I need to make up my mind whether I like the Exocet or Insider more.

This will be my first exocet, I like the insider so far, we should compare notes.

This will be my first exocet, I like the insider so far, we should compare notes.

Refill and start pulling like its the last time you gonna use the insider... Cause once you get the exocet, that's exactly whats going to happen

Refill and start pulling like its the last time you gonna use the insider... Cause once you get the exocet, that's exactly whats going to happen
gerrit... that insiders money would have almost gotten you the perfect SMM.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Oh snap!
Amir dropping some truth on me.

gerrit... that insiders money would have almost gotten you the perfect SMM.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Keep the insider in your arsenal. I run 2 boro's, one with exo and one with insider. The Exo is a more conservative and restrictive vape. The insider takes a bigger, lower ohm build and its more airy. I run through a tank pretty quick with the insider but the exo is an all day vibe

Got me some matchy matchy going on here :--)

Sofar flavor on point. Got a 7 wrap 0.76ohm 30 gauge NI80 Fused Clapton in there running at 40 watts puffing away on Trinity. Early days on the Ammit 25 though
20170628_105203_resized.jpg

BB all blued out ( button will be changed when I'm less impatient).

Attachments

• IMG_6285.JPG
    IMG_6285.JPG
    217.2 KB · Views: 47
e72743f96b3b56e12bbe75615b9ba764.jpg

I like this SMM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What build and wattage?.. will it be suitable for a dual coil user? Ie, a single coil giving same satisfaction as a dual

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back