What's in your hand right now?

Halo version?

Anything different from the standard one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The halo branding means exactly what @Rob Fisher said, comes with halo juices, the normal version or the version you get in South Africa currently, comes with element nic salts, so u will see the NS20 element branding on it. Exactly the same devices. And my favourite little thing currently.

@Rob Fisher is the halo pods also nic salts? Would be interesting to try out new pods in this device to compare

@Stosta, the MiniVolt is still loved in this house... just thought I'd let you know :)
fxTzV4K.jpg

And it looks the absolute business with the new black cap on the Wasp!

@Stosta, the MiniVolt is still loved in this house... just thought I'd let you know :)
fxTzV4K.jpg

And it looks the absolute business with the new black cap on the Wasp!
Glad its getting some use! That really does look nice with the black cap!

Yeah it really did get put of hand! :-D

Next time I come up state I'll call in that beer favour for sure!
Please do bud! Will be cool to spend more than 2 minutes with you this time :)
If I take a road trip that side, I shall shout.

Hopefully this is one of the last cups of hospital coffee (but it is good coffee). My daughter is doing really well and hopefully we will get to take her home in a day or two.
c7d6a643d78d2e1624caed668b259ac0.jpg

Nope I don't think so... apart from the fact that it comes with Halo Juices... not sure what the normal one comes with...

Sounds good

The normal ones comes with elements juice. Hopefully the halo juice will be available soon in SA

Hopefully this is one of the last cups of hospital coffee (but it is good coffee). My daughter is doing really well and hopefully we will get to take her home in a day or two.
c7d6a643d78d2e1624caed668b259ac0.jpg

Marvellous news @Rob Fisher
Holding thumbs

Love the setup you are running, but that wasp looks funny with a tip on it. I have seen and used @TheV wasp multiple times and it seems suited to the cap look only. In my opinion.
Hahaha ay I agree man but I need a drip tip, tried long and hard without one but looks will have to be sacrificed here for comfort

Hahaha ay I agree man but I need a drip tip, tried long and hard without one but looks will have to be sacrificed here for comfort

I would suggest you speak with @hands to make something that is better matching to the wasp color and it might make me feel better. :p:rofl:. Your mods your taste and liking. Enjoy the setup and vape on.

Nothing wrong with that man. You are doing all this nonsense for the vaping experience, not the looks.
I know @Tanja also put a tip on her Wasp (much like yours) and she is very pleased with it.
I even tried a tip on mine for a while but decided I like the feel without it better.
Each to their own and whatever makes you happy, right :)

Back