What's in your hand right now?

Baby Blue BB doing it stuff on board today. Beautiful boat this. But just as well we are getting off tomorrow. We have eaten way more than enough and it’s diet time from this weekend.
d034ad3571b8d83d1e2d651c5df54e0b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Molly with some lemon cheesecake and some Jacobs . Time to catchup on some pvr recordings
b5441e468bc9109b31c87764ea77a777.jpg

sent from JsPLAYn'Z Headquarters

How about I just eat a tub of cream cheese and keep my opinions to myself ;)
No when you've finished your meeting with your cream cheese, have one with the koolberry, and report back with a consolidated trade presenter for prospective customers.

Also you're not young enough anymore to keep your opinions to yourself. We're getting old, and old people tell everyone what they think!

No when you've finished your meeting with your cream cheese, have one with the koolberry, and report back with a consolidated trade presenter for prospective customers.

Also you're not young enough anymore to keep your opinions to yourself. We're getting old, and old people tell everyone what they think!
Shall definitely do bud! :D
I want to give each of the juices a freshly wicked Entheon run as well as a tank in the BB before I come back with my findings though.

Shall definitely do bud! :D
I want to give each of the juices a freshly wicked Entheon run as well as a tank in the BB before I come back with my findings though.
Good results don't come easy, so take your time... but also do it fast!

That is a beautiful mech. Please tell me more?

Sure pal, they are quite rare in number made by a company called smog mods in the UK. They a small company and only release small batches of a certain model at a time. As you can see this one is number 85 (Which is also my year of birth, so special meaning to me).

This one is the Mongel V2, and these mods are very sort after in the mech community due to the way it hits and the overall quality. The switch is extremely comfortable and smooth (spring loaded) and has a copper 510 hybrid connection with very low voltage drop. full copper button contact etc etc.

The best part is there is a whole group of people in the #smogsquad and they have there own private facebook pages and the support you receive from the company and the smog community is unbelievable.

They make custom designed engravings if you wish and they look the tits. Overall fantastic tubes and not pricey considering what you get.

Hope this helps.

My 2 study companions for today

Attachments

• 15101488267162132395722.jpg
    15101488267162132395722.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 24
Sure pal, they are quite rare in number made by a company called smog mods in the UK. They a small company and only release small batches of a certain model at a time. As you can see this one is number 85 (Which is also my year of birth, so special meaning to me).

This one is the Mongel V2, and these mods are very sort after in the mech community due to the way it hits and the overall quality. The switch is extremely comfortable and smooth (spring loaded) and has a copper 510 hybrid connection with very low voltage drop. full copper button contact etc etc.

The best part is there is a whole group of people in the #smogsquad and they have there own private facebook pages and the support you receive from the company and the smog community is unbelievable.

They make custom designed engravings if you wish and they look the tits. Overall fantastic tubes and not pricey considering what you get.

Hope this helps.

Sounds like a sure fire winner mech. It is beautifull. Many happy vapes on it.

Hope this helps.

Thats amazing @Imtiaaz
Thanks for the explanation
Congrats on the mod and enjoy - number 85 is cool!

Baby Blue BB doing it stuff on board today. Beautiful boat this. But just as well we are getting off tomorrow. We have eaten way more than enough and it’s diet time from this weekend.
d034ad3571b8d83d1e2d651c5df54e0b.jpg

Absolutely stunning ship @Rob Fisher

Barcelona Baby. Get on the plane tonight and head home. Droid will be packed and the BB’s will get me home.
c7b62e6fefcba5cb1ab5792b922e8401.jpg

Back