What's in your hand right now?

Both are great, if the door stays in the monark is great (no magnets.... so dit donner die hele tyd uit...)
Lol but if u had to choose

Also check at builders they sell those magnets in packs in all sizes..maybe u can make a plan so the door stays put on Monark

sent from JsPLAYn'Z Headquarters

Oh and I'm not asking because I have a mölly, it's merely for comparison sake as Monark is local and cost about what a mölly does landed

Lol but if u had to choose

Also check at builders they sell those magnets in packs in all sizes..maybe u can make a plan so the door stays put on Monark

Oh and I'm not asking because I have a mölly, it's merely for comparison sake as Monark is local and cost about what a mölly does landed

I would say molly. Just because of the door issue

A day at the office
dd85ac2b9f9b5b1042d9d286a3f561a0.jpg

This morning, time for the Big Guns, Metador Special Reserve from ModNWorld. Personally I think it is the best tobacco vape. DSC_1084.JPG

Running Dual Coils.7 wraps on 3mm ID

Build is 2 x 28Ga SS wrapped with 38 NI80.

Resistance 0.2ohm

Beauty rings come from : http://www.high-creek.ch/squonker/beauty-ring-atelier

View attachment 114479
Thanks for that. I was advised to reduce ID to 2.5 due to 3mm interfering with airflow. What is your experience on that issue. Also do you experience any heating issues on atty. I'm convinced I have mine setup all wrong running a nano alien coil 5 wrap 2.5id. Flava and flow is decent but geez it burns my lips are just a few drags

Back