What's in your hand right now?

Not as fancy as the others on here but I love it still, 100% reliable. Dual Alien Clapton coils installed in the OBS Engine.

Attachments

• IMG_6278.JPG
    IMG_6278.JPG
    145.9 KB · Views: 55
d076025956c6ded703aa00a2b0399d06.jpg

Gloom + Narda
BBs + Flo Ti
Armor Mech + Solo
3 Completely different setups but Flavor for days all round, couldn’t ask for better right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday's vape mail from ecig store at durban vape fest price is todays hand check. Finally decided to get another g class for the zeus. Much more Pocket friendly than the tesla

IMG_20171221_075139.jpg

Jeepers @Rafique
Two!
I always take note when members buy two of the same item
Says a lot about the device

Jeepers @Rafique
Two!
I always take note when members buy two of the same item
Says a lot about the device

The g class is a really decent device and the other one I have I got second hand. I just couldn't see myself paying over 3000 for a device. But when they told me I could have it at the durban vape fest price I just couldn't resist.

Something very different.

Coffee Nut Biscuits that my dear wife is making for Xmas

You won't believe what a great smell that coffee dough has!

26776cd59b8cd3db4eddd1d367a9b7a8.jpg

There was a little ball of dough sitting quietly while she was doing something with the oven - so I had a taste. Oh my word it's gorgeous!!! Coffee, butter, egg and whatever else don't ask me. Lol.

718ccd9999d29791b560b505fa2dea5e.jpg

I actually got into trouble because she says my interference in her process led to some biscuits over baking in the oven. Hehe.

Who needs the biscuits. The dough is scrumptious !

Would love a coffee dough vape like this.

Something very different.

Coffee Nut Biscuits that my dear wife is making for Xmas

You won't believe what a great smell that coffee dough has!

26776cd59b8cd3db4eddd1d367a9b7a8.jpg

There was a little ball of dough sitting quietly while she was doing something with the oven - so I had a taste. Oh my word it's gorgeous!!! Coffee, butter, egg and whatever else don't ask me. Lol.

718ccd9999d29791b560b505fa2dea5e.jpg

I actually got into trouble because she says my interference in her process led to some biscuits over baking in the oven. Hehe.

Who needs the biscuits. The dough is scrumptious !

Would love a coffee dough vape like this.
I think you may have @Tanja on the nut part, just have to convince her on the coffee part! Looks like something that may need investigation?:) Forgot to add, over and above being a biltong tester, I do quality control for cookies as well, they look scrumptious.

680978533d94efa0adbc7582cd5f4f17.jpg

RSQ still pulling strong. A whole new Vape experience with the flave 22

I think you may have @Tanja on the nut part, just have to convince her on the coffee part! Looks like something that may need investigation?:) Forgot to add, over and above being a biltong tester, I do quality control for cookies as well, they look scrumptious.
I love a good coffee vape... and that sounds awesome! Coffee is hard to nail though... the only great coffee vape I have tasted to date is vape industry's signature 1... it's amazing!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

680978533d94efa0adbc7582cd5f4f17.jpg

RSQ still pulling strong. A whole new Vape experience with the flave 22

Nice bru. That flave looks just like the entheon with that beauty ring

sent from JsPLAYn'Z Headquarters

Back