What's in your hand right now?

Aah I wanted to ask you what you thought of that black note. I think you got it a while ago if I remember correctly

Sent using Tapatalk
Yeah, got some eventually. They had a burglary so did not get the one I wanted (Quartet) and nic strength selection very limited. Anyhow, tried to contact the vendor a few time afterwards, but no response.
The juices are not bad at all, but not in the class of the Tarks Select Reserve line or Withchers Brew Blackbird. Almost too ashy realism. But great for an occasional change of pace. Tried Prelude, Forte and Solo. Forte is my favourite. Solo (menthol) also good.

Asvape Michael with uwell valyrian settin on it soon.....as for now tpriv with tfv8 baby beast and some kilo tru blue delicioso juice in there

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I currently vape on Itaste SVD with protank 2. I also have evic but feel that the feel of the SVD is nicer to hold even though it doesn't have all the gadgetry. I also have put in 4500mah battery in the SVD so I suppose that also plays a roll on how much I enjoy it.

[rsvp=19]Click here to RSVP[/rsvp]
@Gizmo Over 16200 posts later, just to see how mods have changed, and hand checks and whats in your hand right now.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Smok Tpriv with tru blue kilo juice...ik boring right? Haha....got an Asvape Michael walking dead edition in the mail otw though

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

7385fe2409873f3d45e6da7586fc12ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bass fishing Club Competition tomorrow! Maiden voyage for the Poo. All that is needed for a day on the water are two BB's!
BBFishing 020.JPG

Bass fishing Club Competition tomorrow! Maiden voyage for the Poo. All that is needed for a day on the water are two BB's!
View attachment 120309

Oom Rob,interesting thing,my brother is more of a carp guy,hes been rashing me to mix some no nic juice for him to fish with...do you think it would work?Im worried it could harm the fish.

Oom Rob,interesting thing,my brother is more of a carp guy,hes been rashing me to mix some no nic juice for him to fish with...do you think it would work?Im worried it could harm the fish.

The water quality of our dams are so bad these days I doubt a little VG/PG and some nic would make a row of beans difference to the fishies!

@Gizmo Over 16200 posts later, just to see how mods have changed, and hand checks and whats in your hand right now.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Indeed @The Golf
Cant believe how much the vaping devices have changed

Still got the SVA sadly it died but this is what it looks like with the Skyline

Who still has their first regulated device show and tell

02BCF377-7D28-4A85-B374-C5554413B4B1.jpeg

Ohmsmium + Zig18:
oAdWZRY.jpg

Thanks to @Zister for producing this RTA and for taking the effort to make it even better.
I received some modified bits from him on Friday and I must say it is now one fantastic flavor machine... I've been chain-vaping it all day. I just can't get enough! :D

7443eadb350c3a290e6da6c9ff8407b0.jpg

Trying to be all sophisticated and calm at the end of Januworry.

Went with a .35 ohm 5 wrap alien from the hadaly for a DL experiment as opposed to the usual .5ohm ss coil for MTL and I have to say I’m pleasantly surprised. Didn’t put the coil high up as I usually do for throat hit but rather nestled the coil low down all neat and tidy between the posts. Threw in some Norse Gods Freja 3mg juice and about 5 drops of 36mg nic cloud burst PG. @Silver this is really, really good.

Pic of coil to follow for reference purposes

53a06d4481db55124273b3755e68596a.jpg

Back