What's in your hand right now?

Juice testing is hard work!
But someone has to do it.
This is the result of having my ADV, experimental Menthol, and some Rodeo by @method1.
People at work think I'm nuts.
dbc71595a232e25cd9afc86a2c52ea07.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They look good. Nice setups you have their. Enjoy the vape

Now I need to know what is your ADV? And your first impressions on Rodeo? Please.

I was wondering if you picked up some Rodeo yet.
Rodeo is a nice strong tobacco, I reckon you'd like!
I get some kind of Cuban cigar flavour, with subtle honey and what I think is something earthy.
It's Flippin awesome in the OG Goon.

And my ADV is Wayne's P-Ry4u V1.5.
Perfect balance of sweet and subtle tobacco that pairs perfectly with a Windhoek IMO.

Let me know if you want the recipe, but if I recall correctly, you like straight up tobacco

I was wondering if you picked up some Rodeo yet.
Rodeo is a nice strong tobacco, I reckon you'd like!
I get some kind of Cuban cigar flavour, with subtle honey and what I think is something earthy.
It's Flippin awesome in the OG Goon.

And my ADV is Wayne's P-Ry4u V1.5.
Perfect balance of sweet and subtle tobacco that pairs perfectly with a Windhoek IMO.

Let me know if you want the recipe, but if I recall correctly, you like straight up tobacco
Many thanks @GerritVisagie. Yes, my Rodeo is on the road. And, yes, you recall correctly - I like to taste the tobacco.

2d17c1bd14bb826cc6627bba373531f9.jpg

1af2aab9b1602ea4e2beb85dab7d4251.jpg

Narda vs hadaly vs narca showdown

Forecast for today... Cloudy with a chance of flavor overdose.

Awesome to know what the outcome would be.

If you ever want to sell the hadaley i am callig dibs on it.:p

Many thanks @GerritVisagie. Yes, my Rodeo is on the road. And, yes, you recall correctly - I like to taste the tobacco.

Let me know what you think.
Maybe your palette is more refined than mine, and you can give me some insight into what the Freak I'm tasting.

Let me know what you think.
Maybe your palette is more refined than mine, and you can give me some insight into what the Freak I'm tasting.
Hehe, my taste buds are old and worn out. Tobaccos are difficult and the adage "taste is subjective" applies more to the tobacco category than any other. Shall try, for sure. Also calling @GregF and @rogue zombie with their superlative tobacco tasting abilities to give us their impressions on Rodeo.

Hehe, my taste buds are old and worn out. Tobaccos are difficult and the adage "taste is subjective" applies more to the tobacco category than any other. Shall try, for sure. Also calling @GregF and @rogue zombie with their superlative tobacco tasting abilities to give us their impressions on Rodeo.
Superlative might be taking it a bit far :D but it has caught my eye and I will be giving it a bash.

IMG_6549.JPG

My favourite VW mod and RTA set up at present. Smoant Cylon with the Blitzen. And the juice? — A fruit/menthol lovers dream come true!

I must of missed this Rodeo. But if its Cuban Cigar, then I will be needing some :)

Awesome. The Narda and Narca clones? Dibs on either when you sell (If they are clones)

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Awesome. The Narda and Narca clones? Dibs on either when you sell (If they are clones)

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Yes they are clones. Will keep that in mind. I’m leaning towards keeping the narca but I will let you know.

Yes they are clones. Will keep that in mind. I’m leaning towards keeping the narca but I will let you know.

Hey Bud, where did you get the clones from?

Hey Bud, where did you get the clones from?

Hi. 3FVape. I just have to say that they are real flavor machines. The narda isn’t the easiest to build but once you get it right it’s magical. The narca is easier to build and provides the same kind of flavor... maybe even slightly better. I see my flave and hadaly in the classifieds soon

Back