What's in your hand right now?

Nugget in bloo
05486f3810495faba181e77fd5d9faf9.jpg

I got another one :D
Thank you to my awesome @BumbleBee
It’s small but it lasts and gives a great punch! I love it!!

Attachments

• 6240DCFD-43B3-4198-B22E-FA3EAD403028.jpeg
    6240DCFD-43B3-4198-B22E-FA3EAD403028.jpeg
    270.5 KB · Views: 51
Lovit ha ha .. I had that white tip on my order from bumblebee and then removed it .. why .. fok knws .but it looks dam good on ohms

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters
I actually HAD to get a spare tip because I moved the stock black tip over to my standard config skyline:
dSFFM5z.jpg

... clone on the ohms and authentic on the pico :p

I actually HAD to get a spare tip because I moved the stock black tip over to my standard config skyline:
dSFFM5z.jpg

... clone on the ohms and authentic on the pico :p
I c the clone is looking down on the authentic ;)

Can I ask.. ur ohms.. seems very vibrant and so how do u maintain the wood

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters
1 part photoshop ... 10 parts nagging a friend to treat it for me :p
@Philip Dunkley should be able to advise you better. He is the one that breathed new life into this mod.

1 part photoshop ... 10 parts nagging a friend to treat it for me :p
@Philip Dunkley should be able to advise you better. He is the one that breathed new life into this mod.

Yeah, It's about 3 Hours of Hard elbow Grease with Very Fine Sandpaper, an Overnight Treatment of Wood Finish and Waxes onto the raw wood, And then another hour of Formula 1 Car Polish (My Brother contracts to F1 BAR Honda) and a buffing wheel. Easy Peazy!!!!!!! :)

@JsPLAYn
@TheV

eGo has 6mg for the stressfull moments. Smok and Pico both 3mg for the sweetness. All 3 going strong :--) I swopped the Ammit for the Xbaby on the Pico. Ammit is leaking to much on the Pico. So far its holding better on the Smok.

crdJe8u.jpg

Nice @TylerD
What type of flavour is it?
Desert type of juice @Silver , but with a bit of wood. Lol.

A vanilla infused bourbon milk that is smoked in traditional Canadian oak and spice. Saint like the popular Rogue has been steeped for a minimum of 3 months and will appeal to vapers who enjoy the more complex dessert vapes. Smooth, rich and absolutely delicious.

Back