What's in your hand right now?

Picked up the Recurve today and got the Furyan in the week.

What a fantastic combo
fb1ca610afca8bd9de28eb95faec69d7.jpg

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

a5b7ac5756a2d3b2b317a46b79a44ce1.jpg

This juice is legit awesome. Yet another winner from Nostalgia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it just me or does @TheV 's hand look rather long in that photo?
Something doesnt seem right or am I imagining?
Lol
Don't judge the claw! :p

Dam, didn’t realize that those mods were that small, ;) either that or you’ve got friggen large hands. At least I know that one of them can’t slip off.:D
A mere balancing act. I was quite nervous taking the photo to honest. I don't want to drop those mods :eek:

Rocking the REO this morning - the one I got from @Petrus and trying out Machete from @BumbleBee - I think this has become my favorite from your range mate. @Hooked - glad you sparked my interest

Oh and BTW @Petrus - I'm going to send my REO attys to you on a regular basis to build for me - I do not have my own microscope
3671771e100c8a03a3f10e246171b03f.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Awesome @RenaldoRheeder !
Lol on the microscope comment

Are you back in Yola?

I'm in Lagos, but should be back home in Yola around 3pm this afternoon

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Ok hope the last part of your trip goes smoothly
At least the Reo will look after you!

Rocking the REO this morning - the one I got from @Petrus and trying out Machete from @BumbleBee - I think this has become my favorite from your range mate. @Hooked - glad you sparked my interest

Oh and BTW @Petrus - I'm going to send my REO attys to you on a regular basis to build for me - I do not have my own microscope
3671771e100c8a03a3f10e246171b03f.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone
I’m glad you’re enjoying it @RenaldoRheeder :)

Oh and, snap ;)

6ACA2349-67D8-4979-9436-60DEACB91B10.jpeg

Evod with VM Berry Blaze and extra menthol

Keeping me company while standing in the queue at PicknPay. I only have a few items but unfortunately have to stand for ages. This shop is so busy. Sigh.

51d310a42c801419b517c87f1a34692b.jpg

Evod with VM Berry Blaze and extra menthol

Keeping me company while standing in the queue at PicknPay. I only have a few items but unfortunately have to stand for ages. This shop is so busy. Sigh.

51d310a42c801419b517c87f1a34692b.jpg
Black Cat Crunchy FTW

Whoa @Rob Fisher !
Kayfun 5 v2 looks cool
I watched the PBusardo vids of the Hall of Vape amd enjoyed the interview with the guy from Svoemesto
Did you see their stand and get a chance to chat to him?

I did Hi Ho @Silver and that's why I bought it... never been a Kayfun fan but after chatting with him I said "Gimmie". Glad I did! :p

Back