What's in your hand right now?

Got the mod today
e0ed7c9bc107eea1b7da2675dc41a88c.jpg

Send from this side of the screen

Thanx @Waine when the tank is empty plse drop a pic of the build? I cant seem to manage 8 wraps in the beserker?
Hi SpongeBob. I used 3 ID, Ka, 26 Ga, 8 wraps. Don't know why it came out so high. I think because I unscrewed the RTA and swiveled it around so that the mad viking's face could be in the Pic. It's usually just over 1.02 ohms.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

Dicodes Dani V3, Steamtuners Flash e Vapor V4, Old Sam Adam Dript Tip. This thing is huuuge compared to FeV on Pico, but it is my new Relaxdevice. Glas of Wine and MtL some good juice, pure relaxation. Job's tough atm, so I needed to buy this to calm down in the evenings...

3.jpg

Hey there @Sickboy77

I have my eye on that DROP Solo. But as for another Squonker, it's a toss between the Ohm Boy or the same, newer Pulse. Is the new Pulse messy to change bottles?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Drop solo is awesome, the pulse 80w has me hooked!! I now have 3 of them... lol, get urself a 30ml vandy vape refill bottle. No more taking out squonk bottles to fill, however... if you want to just remove squonk bottle to refil, have no fear :) no mess at all. The pulse 80w bottles are insanely awesome!!! havent had any issues at all

Dicodes Dani V3, Steamtuners Flash e Vapor V4, Old Sam Adam Dript Tip. This thing is huuuge compared to FeV on Pico, but it is my new Relaxdevice. Glas of Wine and MtL some good juice, pure relaxation. Job's tough atm, so I needed to buy this to calm down in the evenings...

View attachment 139080
that looks amaze b@lls!! the hit and precise mtl vaping must be insane!?

Back